This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

anyone ever seen an "alaskan" Silverado?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone ever seen an "alaskan" Silverado?
    Posted: 07 May 2018 at 9:46am
saw one today at the local wally world...looked it up online and appears GM put them out in 2017? as a package deal with a stainless steel snow blade. whew! bet that thing is pricey! also appeared that they only put them out in the blue color, but this truck was a goldish brown. maybe someone had sum decals made up? Darrel...you need one of them!
Sponsored Links

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 4:18pm
Seems it comes in Diesel or with 6.0 gas - also with or without plow package
says 14,000 tow weight on truck also . 
now back when i bought my GMC 6.0 that had plow package credit where if you bought a plow GM gave you $1500 rebate of basic truck equipped with plow package  

[TUBE]esHYH5e-has[/TUBE]
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 6:19am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

saw one today at the local wally world...looked it up online and appears GM put them out in 2017? as a package deal with a stainless steel snow blade. whew! bet that thing is pricey! also appeared that they only put them out in the blue color, but this truck was a goldish brown. maybe someone had sum decals made up? Darrel...you need one of them!

You offering to buy me one.....? I'd be a taker. It's getting pretty close to time for me to up-grade. My suburban clicked past 320,000 miles on my way home from work last night. Pickup is close to 310,000 miles. Toyota 4 runner has over 285,000 miles on it. And them is our best three vehicles! (Puts in a plug for Shameless: Suburban and pickup are both chevy's) Darrel
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 10:28am
we too have been looking for an upgrade for the old lady....oooops....I mean the loving wife's burb. seems people keep them a long time, hard to find any good used burbs on dealer lots. nothing really wrong with hers, cept it's starting to rust out pretty bad. if we do find one, we'll still keep this burb for a farm truck. all the used burbs we find have leather interiors, and we both hate leather in a vehicle! I still have 2 good pickups, they're getting real high on miles, and i'm still happy with both, but that Dodge I been eying is a real looker! I decided I better not get it, as I have no place to put it inside to keep the weather elements off it. i'd hafta build a garage! PffffT!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 10:45am
Ah come on Dale, you have a place to put it, just drag that &$%^ pretty machine out if the shed and you can put it in there!

BTW, I'm surprised you don't like leather in your vehicles, being you spend so much time at that other web site,  "Leather is Us"!  LOL

Seriously, you only live once, if you like it and can afford it, go for it!  (the Dodge, that is)

Edited by JohnCO - 08 May 2018 at 10:47am
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Randy WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 1:42pm
May be he is a Vegetarian at heart.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 2:51pm
But he pull the #$%&*! out in the winter guess he can't up pickumup truck in it's place
JoeO(CMO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(CMO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 3:26pm
Is this above the High Country package?  Price wise I referring to.

Edited by JoeO(CMO) - 08 May 2018 at 3:30pm

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 9:28pm
it's the big horn series
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 9:29pm
John....you ever see what dogs toe nails do to leather? and yes they are clipped as far as we dare clip the toe nails.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 9:37pm
may not hafta worry, I don't see it on their web site anymore! shucks newer ones with less miles are 5-7 thousand dollars cheaper than this truck! whew! plus they never called me yesterday or today with answers to my questions I had last Saturday!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 3:09pm
Fast to get back and answer your question well I guess they could have waited till next week

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 8:04pm
Dale I detest leather seats too. Got's a 07 grand caravan with cloth and a 07 Chrysler with leather. The 07 Grand Caravan sets and rides so much nicer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic