This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need 620 720 Info Man

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need 620 720 Info Man
    Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 12:43pm
I lost my contact list for the AC 616 620 720. Who knows a lot, has parts, equipment and can give advise on these tractors ?  Thanks, Larry Miller
I used to be young and stupid, now I am not young anymore.
Sponsored Links

Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 1:11pm
Check out www.simpletractors.com. There is also an Onan engines group on Yahoo. The Case garden tractors group on Yahoo has many of the Onan members too. I'm told that there is a guy on there that goes by "Boomer's Influence" that has a pretty decent stock pile of Onan parts. If you have to overhaul one, plan on having about $1k available. Parts are not cheap for them anymore.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 6:18pm
Larry, I think you are refering to D17 Dave and Jim Powers. Both are very knowledgeable of those tractors. HTH Tracy Martin
Larry Miller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 6:24pm
yep Tracy - those are the Guys - Anyone on a caffeine high and wants to post contact info so this lazy SOB won't have to make any effort at all - I can do it but I really like the retired lifestyle and it may take me a week. LOL Thanks, Larry Miller
JoeO(CMO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(CMO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 6:31pm
That's OK Larry, sit back and relax.

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 6:36pm
Thanks a lot Joe - that loud ding for a post just woke me up from my nap !!!
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 8:55pm
Larry, you can just pass them little AC's on to me then you won't have to worry anything about them. LOL I still have to come pick up some G parts, don't I? I might not get to that yet this year unless they are in your way. Charlie
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 9:24pm
Charlie - Those parts are just fine out in the barn. We are going to need an engine and some wheels tho if we are going to build a G . Them little AC's are just fine - you just keep dreaming about that G. I don't think they will start till spring anyway.
Harry ( WI ) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry ( WI ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 10:31pm
I know where a nice G with a cult is, they are asking $3,500.00 for it. Harry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic