This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis 8050 FWD Loader Valve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote df124a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis 8050 FWD Loader Valve
    Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 6:46am
I have never posted on here. So hopefully I am in the correct spot. I have an AC 8050 with FWD that we are putting a westendorf WL77 loader on. The loader has come with a valve for joystick control. We would like to tap into the hydraulics after the pump if possible for hydraulic supply to the loader valve to leave the remotes freed up. Is this possible with this tractor, and which lines on the tractor should be tee'd into? 

Above are some pictures of the valve. Hopefully they work... It has three ports on the supply side of the valve that will need to connect to the 8050 (in, out, and signal)

Thanks, 

Daniel 
Sponsored Links

8070nc View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8070nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 6:37pm
I was hoping someone who had done it would chime in. Im gonna look tomorrow to figure out how id start to do it because i have one i want to do. Where to put the return oil is the biggest question. Ill tell you what I think and
maybe some one will have more ideas. It can be done but I dont think it will be especially easy course thats a good reason to do it
1984 80780
1957 D14
DES 300 with 25000 engine
616 tractor
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 6:55pm
It would need to be a "Power Beyond" closed center valve capable of 23 GPM going thru it. Main hyd pump flow to the inlet and the outlet to the valves on the tractor. Tee the signal line to the main pump compensator valve.
df124a View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote df124a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 3:00pm
Thanks for the response. 

If I am understanding correctly you are saying to run the loader valve in circuit between the pump and valve stack on line 18 (on the diagram below). Using the "IN & OUT" ports on the loader valve. 

Then tee into line 19 (on diagram below) for  "SIGNAL" line?

I'm definitely no hydraulic expert (hence the question/clarification), but will this allow for the valve stack to have live power with the loader valve closed? 

Thanks, 

df124a View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote df124a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 3:00pm
df124a View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote df124a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 3:02pm
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 5:39pm
You've got it. BUT, your loader valve MUST be "Power Beyond"/Closed center/signal type valve. I only assume it is. I don't know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic