This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What adapter is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amac67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What adapter is this?
    Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 9:34pm
I picked this up at an auction with some other stuff awhile back. Best I can tell, it’s a 3 point adapter. Does anyone have any specific info on what it is or what it fits? I’m new to the hobby,any and all info is great.

Sponsored Links

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 10:21pm
It’s not a 3pt adapter. Pieces of a snap coupler hitch. I don’t think that’s how the lift links would be attached. Maybe pieces of a cultivator 
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 10:35pm
Ii think if you had a 3 point implement  ( plow / blade) and you bolted this to it.... You might be able to mount it to the ALLIS bail hitch system ?? ............ it appears the bracket that mounted to the TOP LINK of the 3 points is cut off ?

Edited by steve(ill) - 25 Feb 2024 at 10:45pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 10:48pm
maybe similar to this ?? ... but the above is a FIXED attachment for 1 impllement ?... not to be moved between implements.

Edited by steve(ill) - 25 Feb 2024 at 10:49pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 4:04am
It appears to be the bottom link to a plow or bush hog, that has had some booger weld surgery...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 2:22pm
My rear mnt cultivator has similar hitch...the ball on the left is sandwiched between two metal bars which does the lifting allowing it to sway. A ball on each lift rod. This is a modified something.
Amac67 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amac67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 7:23pm
That is closest thing I’ve seen to what I’ve got here. She’s definitely been heavily modified to suit someone’s specific needs. Missing some pieces too for sure…It’s hard to see but ahead of the top links on both arms are drilled holes (appear to be factory) where that top adjustment is at. Great picture of that attachment, thanks.

Edit, this was supposed to be a reply to Steve but I’m learning this forum business..bare with me

Edited by Amac67 - 26 Feb 2024 at 7:24pm
Amac67 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amac67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by SteveM C/IL SteveM C/IL wrote:

My rear mnt cultivator has similar hitch...

I’d be curious to see a picture of your setup if it wasn’t much trouble.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic