This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just about messed up!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just about messed up!!
    Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 9:10am
Watching FOX 2 St Louis for weather results on our ice storm. Cute weather gal showing closures of roads where her skirting is a bit too small and really skin tight to making stretchy looking folds on her thighs. Pleasant enough for me to view HOWEVER, I almost opened mouth inserting foot as was going to ask wife why Young Women wear clothing sized too small.
I managed to NOT blurt that out and die this morning.

Edited by DMiller - 22 Jan 2024 at 9:11am
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 9:20am

Dave,,you Devil,,you,,!! That right there just means you have officially reached "Dirty Old Man" stage,,,,ClapClap
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 10:52am
Y'know, what I've noticed... is that they start off always trying to 'fit' into something that's a size too small...

And as they get older, they reminisce, 'wishing' they could still fit into something that was too small when they DID...  LOL

Gotta love 'em... after going what they do... bearing children, then carrying 'em in baskets... then in arms... 

One of my wife's students played bass for the school jazz band.  There was an instrumental music event where I was the guy in charge of getting two of the groups tuned up and ready for stage, and this kid made some comment when I told him his 'D string was a bit sharp, wind it out a quarter turn and give it a pull'.
He made some comment to the effect of "you don't have a clue what you're talking about".
I advised him that back when his parents were born (and I knew his grandparents) I was singing, playing guitars AND bass in a band, in a red leather bodysuit, opening for Blue Oyster Cult and Kansas in front of crowds of 20,000 people...

He gave a condescending 'ha ha'.. and said "I'll bet you don't fit into it now..."

My answer was "Of course not, Enstein-  I didn't fit into it THEN!!"Wink
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 11:17am
Wife asked one time, (several years ago) if I thought the very pretty young lady doing the weather presentation was "cute" and I immediately clammed up saying nothing; flat out refusing to answer the question. Keep in mind this woman has a memory like a steel trap of things I've said over the years to hold against me. 
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 1:41pm
My wife and I talk about this regularly and the fact the the men have to wear jackets and ties and the woman wear sleaveless tops skin tight.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 2:39pm
Just noted to another, Paige H at Ch 4 is wearing Full Body sock style KNIT dresses, can be a Old Man Shock to the Ticker.  CANNOT EVER Open Mouth with wife around, Would be a Funeral Shortly there after.  Another there is Leah H WOWEEE!!

Edited by DMiller - 22 Jan 2024 at 2:43pm
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 5:00pm
One time wife and I were going out- she had her juggs all propped up looking fine - I just asked her why do gals wear those t--tty shirts now and then - she replyed - ow women dont even realize they do -- had to laugh, yup right
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 5:29pm
Must be a midwestern thing. all our weather people are old bald fat men
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by dr p dr p wrote:

Must be a midwestern thing. all our weather people are old bald fat men

LOLClapLOLClap
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2024 at 8:28am
There are a LOT of 30 year old women on the NEWS in smaller towns in the Central part of the US ...... Every town of 30- 50,000 people that has a News Channel seems to have 3-4 of them......... PLUS one old bald guy that has been there for 40 years ! 
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2024 at 8:38am
News channels around here, (Peoria) don't keep help very long it seems as all three stations have a high turnover rate. With exception of a couple of long term presenters of course; and they have moved from station to station.
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2024 at 3:23pm
Dave, most times it is best to keep mouth shut to avoid damage to health and well-being. There are some fine looking news anchors and weather prognosticators out there. The Atlanta market seems to have more than the Augusta market but none of them seem to get it right.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2024 at 1:26am
You guys are lucky, all we get here are some real.....shouldn't say it, they might find out where I live, but they are mans' best friend...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic