This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Share your four legged friends!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Share your four legged friends!
    Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 9:12am
I credit this German Shepherd for my marriage to my amazing wife. We got her 3 months into our relationship and she was quick to become the glue holding us together. It made us learn and grow together because it wasn't just our lives that matterd. She quickly became my best friend on 4 legs and I have a bond with her most people will never understand.

The other goof ball is my wife's Catahoula Leppard Dog. We rescued him a little over a year later from an abusive home. By 5 months old we were his fourth home, so he sustained some pretty significant trauma and has come a long way from an abused pup to 5 years later, a super loving and affectionate pooch. He is instantly everyone's best friend, and the ONLY dog my german shepherd will sleep next to.

German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Sponsored Links

DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 9:34am
Quincy.  My daughter went to visit a college, and some girls there had rescued him as a kitten, but couldn't keep him in the dorm, so he got brought here...  and he's clearly well-adjusted.....LOL
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 1:51pm
Maggie. She is 16 now. She doesn't move real fast anymore but still gets out to check all the smells on her trips outside. This photo is a couple years old but a usual pose for her as she is always watching what we are up to.

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 4:22pm

This is our Ebony Belle (Ebby). No, she's not spoiled rotten but I am working on it. She loves riding, especially going to Dairy Queen for a triple cheese burger.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 7:52pm
Meet Hawk and Lily
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 8:40pm
our 2 German Shepard's. Piper a rescue on the left. And Jada on the right. Jada is 2 years older than Piper. They are both great friends to my wife and I!
Dave76 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 10:42pm
Xena and Gibson, brother and sister. Xena is my dog and Gibson belongs to my daughter.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 4:22am

I really like to see people that share their Love for their animal friends. I have the Mother/Daughter Yorkies. I was talked into "watching Bella for a "short time" after my Grand daughter graduated from High School and headed for college,,,,,that was over 10 years ago,,and Bella has been my partner all those years. I bred her 5 years ago and got another female which is partner #2. They are always together and follow me everywhere,,,
 Bella is going on 14 years and almost deaf and I'm sure dreading her final days!!
 The "Outside" dogs are Roscco 1 year old German Shephard and Bubba, also 1 year old Doberman that thinks he owns everything here,,,,!!!Wink It is kinda comical as they will sneak along the fence and "sneak up" on strangers until close and then charge em and BARK like heck to get their attention,,,!!!Clap
 There are also bout 6-9 cats in the garage depending on day and time of week,,,,LOL Their great, great, great grandparents showed up many years ago and laid claim to the garage,,,,,( I have NO mice)Clap
ac160 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 7:09am
Amber and Rex checking out the hay and the view and making sure I do my job.  :) 
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 10:23am

My Gracie, there were some people moving, and couldn't take her with them

1 of several spoiled kitties..
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 12:16pm
Stevie and Nell playing in the snow.  Both 11 years old.
alan-nj View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alan-nj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 5:36pm
If ignorance is bliss, than happy days are here again.
jdeere562 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdeere562 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2024 at 11:27pm
Not mine, but a short and touching video.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic