This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD 7 in colorado

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD 7 in colorado
    Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 11:10am
I know there was a lotof talk about this HD 7 for give away in Colorado, and I guess I thought Orange Blood had snarfed it up, but last night while roaming around the country on craigslist, I see it is still on there. Ad says that if ad is still on, the machine is still there. What's up with it; is it un-retreivable? Darrel
Sponsored Links

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 12:11pm
According to OrangeBlood, it is retrievable, or at least was last month before it started snowing seriously, (Thanks Shameless).  It is in a difficult spot but a track hoe or larger dozer could get it out.  The question is whether it's worth paying someone what it will cost to do it.  In any event, it will probably be May before the snow melts enough to get it. 
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
CAL(KS) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 1:05pm
they are waiting for you to get it Darrel LOL

Edited by CAL(KS) - 15 Dec 2016 at 1:06pm
Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD16,HD20

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, 2-S77, HD15
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by CAL(KS) CAL(KS) wrote:

they are waiting for you to get it DarrelĀ LOL

well fantastic. I need it for snow moving. Darrel
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 10:27pm
well....you better hurry!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by shameless (ne) shameless (ne) wrote:

well....you better hurry!

is that an offer to help. ? I really don't want to take it away from Orange Blood. It's kind of right in hisneighborhood, I guess. Darrel
Orange Blood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange Blood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 9:19pm
I went up and took a look at it, and it is well barely worth the effort.  The Turbo is gone, and bypassed, the track rails are beyond shot, the front grill is now gone, as are the operator floor boards.  The machine does run, but I cannot get any local contractor to call me back, and the one who did, aren't willing to give me a price.  I am still in contact with the current owner, but I just don't think I am going after it.  My deal with him, is this coming summer at the earliest if I get it, and explicit notice, that if anyone else wants it to let them have it.

Darrel,  If you want it, I would be happy to help you get it, but don't think you are taking it from me.
Still in use:
HD7 WC C CA WD 2-WD45 WD45LP WD45D D14 3-D17 D17LP 2-D19D D19LP 190XTD 190XTLP 720 D21 220 7020 7030 7040 7045 3-7060
Projects: 3-U UC 2-G 2-B 2-C CA 7-WC RC WDLP WF D14 D21 210 7045 N7
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 9:53pm
well since he's gonna help you, i'll back off, 3's a crowd and it would takes lots more beer if'n I was there help'in!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 10:09pm
How abouts I back off, and you go help orange blood. ..? Darrel
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 10:51pm
If Shameless helps we could park it in the Stakeholders yard near me.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 6:23am
I have a old grill and some floor panels if anything for pattern. As to the turbo nothing on my donor was there either.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic