This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD41 and 21C Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RelianceWorks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD41 and 21C Parts
    Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 2:41pm
I recently bought out an inventory of NLA Fiat Allis and Allis Chalmers dozer parts. Included is a newly re-manufactured powershift transmission, New steering clutches and actuators, and newly rebuilt final drive for the 31-41 with new sprocket segments. Also have a newly re-manufactured torque converter for a 21. Have other parts that I dont know what they belong to I just have the part numbers, so I may have something you need. I would make a package deal on the 41 parts if you have a 41 you want to keep running. To my knowledge these parts fit a 31-41 tractor and the FD40-50 tractors.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 5:00pm
There were several upgrades on the final drive bearings from the 41- 41B- FD50 ... inboard bearing bore in the case would be a concern .. Make sure you get the part numbers right for the finals when talking to purchasers... 41 and early 31 are night and day different from the FD40- 50 in the final drive area........ other parts not so much different.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic