This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Careful what you share !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Careful what you share !
    Posted: 25 Jun 2024 at 10:54am
https://www.overdriveonline.com/regulations/article/15677504/beware-fake-safety-audit-phishing-emails-how-to-spot-the-scam?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=AD2024+OVD+Fake-safety-audit-phishing_NL_Engaged&utm_term=OE406ZCPC&ust_id=0563B7156245G0T&utm_content=06-24-2024&oly_enc_id=0563B7156245G0T

Seems now everyone is asking for MORE INFORMATION on you and or your business , hoping you will share personal info or some of your earnings to some SCAM .
 Things can look like they come from government , insurance , bank or other places wanting your personal information 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2024 at 2:34pm
Yep have to be on your game all the time. A add from watching a u-tube, if you were born before 1958 they would give Dewalt power tools for answering a few questions.  I knew it had to be fake, but was carouse what they wanted to ask. Started open it finally the BRAIN WAKES UP NO. 

Then just in case I hated Dewalt but was a Milwaukee fan had the same thing for them the next day.
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:31am
They love my answers to their questions! Ya I am --- age 109 weight 650,--- on and on!!!! 
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 39 minutes ago at 5:40pm
My wife had a hip replacement 10 days ago. Still not sleeping real well as she wants on her side not back. So we had been awake several times thru the night. She just got to sleep an at 5.05 the phone starts ringing. It's just dumb ass from Asisa to sell Medicare supplements. Since the wife was awake I got through the AI at the start, and went off Haba Boba. He keeps right with the script. Finally you mad at the end? YES IT IS 5.05 here let me call you when your sleeping.
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 2 minutes ago at 6:17pm
When it's an Asian start yelling, I kaka die over and over and it helps to hold a .45 Auto to the phone.. I learned that one from Tom Berenger.

Edited by Walker - 20 hours 56 minutes ago at 6:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic