This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WD45 Pictures!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 1:28pm
Here is a 1956 WD45 Diesel.

Here is a 1953 WD45 Distillate

Here is a 1956 WD45 Gasoline with an 82S mower

Here is a 1953 WD45 Gasoline
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
Sponsored Links

Josh Day View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 4:56pm
Hey Michael where is the 45 with caRons grill guard?? Josh

Edited by Josh Day - 18 Apr 2011 at 4:57pm
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 7:06pm
This is my wd-45 with my son driving it. The story behind this tractor is-The tractor belonged to my daughter-in-law's Grandpa. Upon the Grandpa and Grandma's death my daughter-in-law's parents (Gary and Rose) bought the home farm and moved back. Rose was on vacation and Gary passed away in his sleep. Very tragic. It was Gary's home place not Rose's. Rose decided to move off the farm and had an auction. This was Gary's favorite tractor so we bought it to keep it in the family for Peggy my daughter-in-law. End of one story beginning of another.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:18pm
Josh, it is actually the same tractor that has the loader on it in the above post.  I sold the loader thinking I would sell the tractor, but then I found an AC 445 fully hydraulic loader with the front pump with all the brackets, etc. to fit a 45, so I am going to keep it for awhile and put the new loader on it.  Here is a picture of the tractor with the old loader removed and the grill guard.
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
Josh Day View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:39am
Looks good Michael.     Josh
Burns-Tractor-Sales View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burns-Tractor-Sales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:46am
This is my Reversed WD45, it was reversed in the 70's, it has a International 915 Combine steering axle and a Farmhand F11 loader. It has around 1000LBS of counter weights on the rear and the loader can lift around 3000LBS.  The steering wheel swivels to the side to make it easy to get on and off, it did have a 5ft bucket but I have replaced it with a 7ft and it handles it with ease.

Burns-Tractor-Sales View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burns-Tractor-Sales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:48am
Sitesstables View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sitesstables Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 9:42am
Josh Day where are you from?
1965 D17 Series IV
WhiskeySup View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiskeySup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:02pm
_popupControl(); Just bought my first tractor-love at first sight. She was born in 1955-same year my folks got married.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic