This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WC runing video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WC runing video
    Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 7:37pm
I got that $400 WC runing this afternoon.  It runs good enough to keep, will have to do some fine adjustments.
 Makeing little videos takes more time and trouble than geting an old tractor going.
I filled the water and nothing leaks. The cracked block must have enough dirt or stopleak to hold.
I guess I get lucky sometimes.
Sponsored Links

Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 8:04pm
Hey Richard,
I think you have the video production thing down pretty good. Almost as good as the magic you work getting those ole Allis' back to running! Great find.

Jeff
1954 WD45 NF "Iron Tater"
stray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 9:21pm
You may want to keep and eye on the oil level, make sure it don't make oil. I had one that when it cracked it split the webbing between to liners, so there was no external leaks.
1969 190XT series 3
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 10:37pm
I'd say you got more than you're moneys worth that time. That is quite the loader setup!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic