This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

At least she loves me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At least she loves me
    Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 8:03pm
I went to Wal-Mart a little while ago to get some chocolate filled teddy grahams for the kids. They're kinda bear shaped cookies with chocolate filling. Pretty good. Anyway, Cora jumped up and said she wanted a teddy graham so I got her one. When she was about half finished with it she curled up on me and said "I love you daddy because you got me some yummy yummy teddy grahams". I said "is that the only reason?" She said "mmmmmm yeah".

Edited by thendrix - 30 Apr 2018 at 8:04pm
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 9:29pm
Out of the mouths of babes. LOL But we all know she loves her daddy for a lot more that just cookies. Missed seeing you at Gray, TN.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 11:54pm
what....nuthin for Evie?
Dipstick In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 3:25am
You do know you are being "worked" don't you? 

But it still is fun to be bested in that game...................
You don't really have to be smart if you know who is!
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 5:41am
That’s what they do!they are players at that age! As they grow up the wants do too!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 6:55am
Oh yeah I know I'm being played like a cheap fiddle but that's ok.

Evie was already in the bed. Cora was to but wasn't asleep yet. I walked in the bedroom to tell them goodnight and she said "what's in the bag?"

Hubert, I wish I could've been there but we just got rid of chickens and are getting ready again. Got to clean out today.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 7:04am
you could come up here, Cosco is building a big ole plant in Fremont,NE and need 150 farmers to raise chicky's for them. each farmer is to have 3-4 houses.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 7:36am
Those must be some big houses. Here, unless you own the land, you can't make it with less then 6 and these are 50x600. Some are 66x660. I've even heard of some houses being 80 feet wide. Those have steel girders instead of trusses. Pilgrim won't let us go over 50 feet wide because the wider you get the harder it is to move the air in the center of the houses.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 7:43am
Awww.....too cute.  Enjoy!  Mine is 20 now and she can still "work" me.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 5:19pm
Tyler, figured those chickens had you busy. My granddaughter is 19 and she has been working grandpa for years. And Joe is correct - as they grow up so do the wants.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 5:37pm
Out of birds right now Hubert. Got about 30 days without this time. That'll give me about 10 days to get a cut of hay, fix a truck, and might even start on the honey do list.... Maybe
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 11:53pm
well the city bots that moved to the country went to the county board meetings trying to get them to not allow them to build any houses. 6 applied in this county, 2 withdrew at one meeting as they kept getting bombarded with anti chicken signs and people picketing their farms, 4 got their permits. funny how the city folk move to the country, then try their dangest to stop agriculture because they don't like the noise/dust/smells/and anything else that they can come up with. we never complained when they couldn't keep their dogs or kids or other animals corralled on their own property. think'in that's about to change real soon! another thing the city bots didn't think of is...the county board members are all farmers! lol
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 12:23am
Farmers on the board...that lasts until the city bots get together and get their cronies in...
then watch out... tax this tax that fill these effin papers out in triplecit form and then fill them others out tooo... and then you get to play with applying for permits and wasting money on plans nd feasibility studies and ......
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 6:27am
The way we deal with that is when we find those dogs sniffing around the chicken house doors, those dogs come up missing. That's potential crop damage
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic