This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB usyled wc steering wheel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB usyled wc steering wheel
    Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 3:38pm
I am in need of a unstyled wc steering wheel. Needs to be in good shape.    Kelly in KY    859 339 3645
Sponsored Links

Boogerowen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boogerowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 3:48pm
Have you tried looking in the classified forum ???
Tony.Or View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony.Or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 4:19pm
I can help  with new  round  spoke  or  recovered  flat  spoke.  Tony   1-877-602-3994

tony@tonystractors.com         
smink View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 6:36am
   Sorry but I thought this was the classified. I see no link to a classified page.   I am new to the forum.  Kelly
pumpkin man View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pumpkin man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 11:07am

click on Forum Home

AllisChalmers37 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisChalmers37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 11:43am
Your fine, this question could work in either place.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not trying to be rude but what part of Kentucky are you from? I am from London, KY and I also have unstyled WC that, by this time tomorrow, I hope to officially say I've restored. My steering wheel is the flat spoked one and it was in reasonable shape, all I had to do to it was wrap the black part in electrical tape.
1937 WC, 1950 CA, 1959 D14, 1967 190XT, 2006 Ram 3500
smink View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 12:03pm
  Im from Lancaster.  Just beginning to work on mine.   Will you be at Renfro Valley in Oct.     

Allis is featured.
AllisChalmers37 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisChalmers37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by smink smink wrote:

Im from Lancaster.  Just beginning to work on mine.   Will you be at Renfro Valley in Oct.     

Allis is featured.

Yes, I go to the Renfro Valley show every year. Last year was the first year that I brought my 1937 WC and my 1948 Oliver 70. The WC was still in grey primer and didn't look anything like it does now. My friend has a 1946 B and an AC 310 lawnmower that he has restored and will bring them. I have the banner and the flag to display. I went all out when I found out AC was feature tractor.

I am also going to take my WC to the Paris, Ky show. It is the 29th, 30th, and 31st of July. I hope you can come. If not, I will see you at Renfro Valley.

See Ya at the shows,
Jeremy 
1937 WC, 1950 CA, 1959 D14, 1967 190XT, 2006 Ram 3500
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic