This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pa farm show pull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pa farm show pull
    Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 5:16pm
me and my 17 in 5000lb class

http://youtu.be/IcN5BNXtGS0

this is 6000 lb class  http://youtu.be/9n47NtmcAFQ
190XT,D17and 7045
Sponsored Links

XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 5:19pm
well i dont know how to get it on here can some one help  thanks  

Shawn
190XT,D17and 7045
Warren(Oh) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warren(Oh) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 5:26pm
morton(pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morton(pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 7:03pm
I was there, but no tractor this year. Gas is getting too expensive, but with all the parking headaches I'll be bringing the tractor back again!!! I used to pull at the farm show too. Wasn't too much orange this year...lets change that guys and gals!
XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 10:38pm
Ya I'm with ya. I'll go back next year. I needed a bigger motor tho lol
190XT,D17and 7045
EricSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 10:59pm
Probally not next year but thinking in a couple years ill go. Got to get a better truck to go that far.
XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 11:18pm
If you figure how to get weights there and help with fuel and tolls ill haul it for ya I'm aloud 9500 on trailer
190XT,D17and 7045
EricSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 10:33am
Will see how many weights did you need. my wc with all its weights only weighs 4200 anyway remind me next year will see id better get on a diet lol so it will make 3000 lbs again
alan-nj View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alan-nj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 10:36am
 shawn failed to point out the highlight of the first video--  me standing alongside the track watching his pull! !!  look closely and you'll see me.....
  actually shawn has a great running d-17 and did very well.  i pulled in the 3000 lb class with my wc and fell short....had a disappointing day....but hey, we'll make some improvements in the next few months and try again next year.
  nice meeting you shawn.
alan

XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 10:19pm
same to you Alan,   i wont have rear wheel weights next year so i can have something up front and maybe 100 extra hp lol.

Shawn
190XT,D17and 7045
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic