This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2011 gathering of orange at hutchison mn.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1946WP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 gathering of orange at hutchison mn.
    Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:12am
who's going to this show ? It's going to be a big one . It seems like a long way off but time flies when having fun. volenteers are needed to make it a success. sign up for at least 2 hrs of time. contact Randy Larson, or go on the web site. Hope to see you there.
Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:43am
I intend to be there this year. Have never made it yet, but seems like Minnesota keeps calling my name, same as Albert City last year. Just planning a little farther in advance for this one.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
StewartMD View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StewartMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:05am
My mom, dad, aunt, and uncle are all planning on going out.  I wish I could go but someone needs to stay home to keep an eye on and feed the cattle.
8030, 8010, 220, 185, 160, D-17, WD, Unstyled WC, CA, G, 20-35, Gleaner E
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:20am
Was out when they had it the last time .Made a Business trip out of it had hauling out and back. Little too far to go with Woody ,over 1200 miles one way ,Take a full week out of Shop . I will be passing on this one.
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:28am
That's a tough decision. I can either pull the camper, or take a tractor. Truck's not big enough for both. Tractor shows are much more fun when you bring a tractor/implement. Finding a motel room would probably be in the Twins. One year I went and took a tent. Not doing that again. The mosquitoes ate me alive, the ground was lumpy, and no showers.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
acben20 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acben20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:36am
I'm going I can't wait it will be a fun weekend I think I will bring a wheatland d17 or some high crops
split51 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote split51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 11:43am
I plan on bringing my model E, a few L&Gs and my UN orchard if I get it running in time.
1929 20-35 sn17662
B1 w/snow blade
B10 w/sickle mower
B110 w/mower deck
B110 w/tiller
B112 w/grader blade
B210 w/plo
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 2:57pm
We are planning a 5 week road trip with the fifth wheel trailer and new pickup that isn't built yet. Leaving around June 20 going west through Canada and returning through the US and being at the GOTO at Hutch before the last 1000 mile dash home for wheat harvest. Already have a dinner date for a huge steak with Darryl Krause in Washington state. There will be other stops on the way. Also planning on the GOTO in Florida so the wife and her sisters can have a week with their parents in the south.

Edited by Calvin Schmidt - 17 Nov 2010 at 2:59pm
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 2:58pm
We are sure hoping not to miss it.
Bob-Maine View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob-Maine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 3:53pm
My wife and I were at the Last GOTO at Hutch and plan to make this one. My perennial project, also called my G, WILL BE DONE and I hope to replace my pickup with one that can haul the G in the bed. We attended at least one GOTO each year, sometimes both, for many consecutive years. But in 2008, our grandson was diagnosed with brain cancer. Naturally, everything other than his care and helping his parents became low priority. We lost Jonathan last Deecmber 30. But I believe that by next summer, we will be beginning a new string of GOTO attendance. Hope to visit Dale's show in Paris during the same trip.
Bob@allisdowneast
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 6:17pm
Split51 Lets get some traction on those E's and do a little plowing with them, I am bringing the 20-35 and hope to have the 25-40 running by then, Brad and Todd will have there A's there so we should be able to have some fun plowing. 
AndrewGubbels View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewGubbels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:02pm
my wife and I are going.  Hopefully bringing the series 3 landhandler xt.  Maybe someone would have a plow for me to hook on to!!  

Andrew
Andrew Gubbels
Gubbels Restoration
miltonallis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltonallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 11:19pm
I'm sure planning to be there,was there last 4 years always a very good show,this year the GOTO should be even better just so it don't rain, this last year the weather was just perfect,will take a tractor not sure which one yet,hope to see a bunch of you there,,,,,Wayne.
tractorchuckie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tractorchuckie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 1:03am

terri and i will be there. (just to keep calvin from getting all the deals)

Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 5:19am
Chuck. You must be sleep deprived. I'll be there early to line up the good deals for you.
I've been doing good for you so far.
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 8:23am
We were there in '09. I hope they expand the camping area for the GOTO.

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
tractorchuckie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tractorchuckie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 10:37am
Calvin you been an great help with my addiction. the only thing if you find my any more tresures for me the next thing you will read my odituary notice. LOL thxchuck
accoll View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 11:57am
Plan on being there there Friday before to help setup equipment. Ken B
David(Stockbridge)MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David(Stockbridge)MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 12:33pm
Wife and I will be there for like the 10th year in a row. Will be set up with a big black & white motor home selling after market new restoration / repair parts, along with some used parts. DJSTractorParts.intuitwebsites.com
All "NEW" Web Site http://www.djstractorparts.com

2035,A,U,UC,WF unstyled,WF styled,WC High Crop (cane),RC,B,IB,C,CA,WD,WD45,G,D10,D12,D14,D15,D15 II,D17,D19,WC styled,WC unstyled H3 crawler
David(Stockbridge)MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David(Stockbridge)MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 12:35pm
Wife and I will be there for like the 10th year in a row. Will be set up with a big black & white motor home selling after market new restoration / repair parts, along with some used parts. http://www.DJSTractorParts.intuitwebsites.com
All "NEW" Web Site http://www.djstractorparts.com

2035,A,U,UC,WF unstyled,WF styled,WC High Crop (cane),RC,B,IB,C,CA,WD,WD45,G,D10,D12,D14,D15,D15 II,D17,D19,WC styled,WC unstyled H3 crawler
1946WP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1946WP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 9:25pm
I believe they are making more camper room. hope to meet more of you guys at the show.seems like i meet some new ones at every show, just remembering them the next time i see them.
split51 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote split51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 9:34pm
 Darrell, I may have to strip the rubber from mine and put some lugs and rings on for that.
  That sounds like fun.  You think there will be enough plows up there that we could get a lineup of all the As and Es plowing together? That would make a really nice photo.  

Edited by split51 - 18 Nov 2010 at 9:35pm
1929 20-35 sn17662
B1 w/snow blade
B10 w/sickle mower
B110 w/mower deck
B110 w/tiller
B112 w/grader blade
B210 w/plo
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 10:01pm
Split51 I two 2 bottom and one 3 bottom ground lift plows, and Todd will have hyd lift so we are looking for a 4 bottom for it.  I also would like to buy another 3 bottom ground lift and if possible a 4 bottom also, anyone out there with one for sale please let me know.
Randy_Larson View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_Larson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 10:12pm
We sure hope it wil be a dandy!

The board and membership are looking for tractor activities/games to be done at the show...I am thinking about "Drag tractor plowing"???? A tractor and plow will have to plow, say a 100 yards at a specific depth. It will be tractor model to tractor model, plow for plow! "Apples to apples competition...sound like fun?  Any other ideas?

Please email me at rlarson@orangespectacular.com to volunteer for a 2 hour work session OR coordinate an activity. I can give you some ideas of job dutiies, coordinate the duties with other friends or contacts and that task is your responsibilty....that is it..no other jobs will be put on you unless you would so desire.

The club's goal is to have many people do tasks, only for two hours, and get back to the show! We hope it works!

Forum members....any ideas, PLEASE let me know! 

Thanks for your time!
G,D10,D12,D14,D15,D17gas,D17 diesel,D19 Diesel, D21 Series II,160,190, B1,Bumble Bee 10,B1,HB 212,ACC 30 forklift and snap-coupler equipment
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 10:36pm
Yes we will. I wish we had a trailer to bring a WC and a UC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic