This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Get ready, grandpa 175 with plow pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get ready, grandpa 175 with plow pics
    Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 7:56pm
Nice bluebird day today, not a cloud anywhere to be seen today. Shot at a local bow shoot earlier in the day, and caught up with grandpa around 5 pm. He started plowing one of the last fields up. Going to have a small 'plow day' hopefully tomorrow, or at the latest maybe monday night. I think there might be 5 orange ones out there, will see how it goes. Really dry soil so far. Keep a lookout, I will have the camera and video camera out for that rodeo. I might get a little more aggressive with the camera this summer, have not taken many pics like I used to in the last 4 years. Will see how much time I have. And BTW, Happy Easter! Remember the Son that died on the cross for us!

Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:21am
Looks great. Thanks for posting. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
BILLP-SE-MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BILLP-SE-MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:50am

Nice pictures Don, looks like you will have some fun plowing. Happy Easter

Have a good one BILLP
B26240 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B26240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:38am
Great pic's Don!! Happy Easter everyone! --now off to church.
AaronH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:33am
great pics! Looks like hes got the plow set up just right!
cornbinder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cornbinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 9:56am
amen to both! looks like he has that plow dialed in perfect.
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:55am
You go Grandpa -- flat land and good looking soil  - like that.
ky wonder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky wonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:03pm
i know this is an organge forum but you can not beat the oliver plows in my opinion
i like old tractors of all colors
smokey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by ky wonder ky wonder wrote:

i know this is an organge forum but you can not beat the oliver plows in my opinion
Well I know that Dad bought that plow the year he bought the 175 new, they brought the plow out as a 3 bottom and hooked  the tractor on, it played with it and Dad asked how much add a bottom to make 4 and its been pulling it since.
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:25pm
Nice pics and nice job of plowing. Thanks for sharing them!
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:30pm
Wow, what a busy day! Never did make it out to the field, so planning on tomorrow (monday) night. Thanks for the replys and catch up with ya then!
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 9:16pm
Thumbs Up
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic