This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fun is over

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fun is over
    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:02pm
My Sun in the Fun has ended, We are on our way home and are spending the evening in Roswell NM. Hauling home my purchases from Arizona and looking forward to playing with them. Expect to be back in the Frozen Tundra by the weekend.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:06pm
Roswell ?  ........ If you see any Aliens, BE FRIENDLY !!
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:24pm
Yea I've seen some on tv, you don't want to piss them off.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:34pm
Take it slow so you don't get back till thet shameless character finally shuts off or mothballs that friggen machine of his... Way to much snow in this corner today... 
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:36pm
Due to the weather, you may want to wait a week or two!Big smile
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:44pm
   Well,,Shoot,,,, Darrell G,,,whyn't you let us know you was gonna be in our neighborhood,,,,, Roswell is bout 37 minutes up the road from me,,,and,,,,and,,I would'a bought you and the Missus coffee and hot cakes in the most famous,,,,are you ready,,,??? It's the only'ist resturant  that George Bush has ate at in New Mexico,,,,Dave Kamp Loved it,,,,,!!!!
 When you heading out??,,,,Before you leave,,,You have GOT to go to the Alien Museum right on Main Street,,they have "Actual" newspapers that were printed back in 1947 when the Roswell Incident happened,,,!! Them G-Men can deny it all they want to but The newspaper that printed that famous paper,,,,,,,,is still in business today. Lots of interesting things to see in that building,,,chit ya'll may run into one of those little green men impersonatin humans,,,,WinkWink
 Have a safe trip home and give us a heads up next time,,,!!!Clap
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:14pm
First thing I though of was you Joe.  Ya mean he didn't tell you he was gonna be THAT close and not stop!!??
I'll bet he's gonna stop off by that Shameless and have some of that stew he's always spoutin about!!  Er,,,,,,,,WAIT, HOLD THE PRESSES,,,,,,,,, I bet he's gonna have some of them weiners and wine,,,,,sittin around a fire in them lawn chairs.  YOU weren't gonna have no bonfire, so he's goin up by SHameless.....

You'll LOVE it back here Darrell,,,,,,,everything is SO pretty......and we're having us a HEAT spell.....it's getting up in the teens now for a high!!

Welcome Home Buddy!!  ClapClap Hug ClapClap
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:50pm
Pulling that trailer over the hills out here was a challenge I am on a mission to head as straight home as I can get. Sorry I didn't have any time to stop and say hi, I missed Michael on the way out also. Next year I might schedule more stops both ways
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:51am
you drive safe out there Mr! and be careful going thru my area, you are welcome to stop, but I ain't gots any of my tractors or trucks ready for pull outs!
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 7:51am
Yep,DG, ya better have a coffee with my pal from down south...sure will the trip back nort seem quick cause he'll have your funny bone tickled all the way....

Oh yea, ifn ya headed up the east side of NM, or west TX, get ready for some wind later this evening

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 13 Feb 2019 at 7:54am
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 7:55am
I want to see pictures of the new toys!
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:10am
Be careful, Darrell, I think there are a couple of them aliens that hang out on this Forum.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JoeO(C-MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(C-MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:20am
Have a safe trip, Darrell
D10 III, D15 II 3 pt, D15 II SC, 170 Gas w/shuttle, 175 Diesel UI ROPS, 185 w ROPS. AC 653 w/6 way blade, ROPS
AC 615 Ind. WD45 running/Parts.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Michael V (NM) Michael V (NM) wrote:

Yep,DG, ya better have a coffee with my pal from down south...sure will the trip back nort seem quick cause he'll have your funny bone tickled all the way....

Oh yea, ifn ya headed up the east side of NM, or west TX, get ready for some wind later this evening

LOLLOL,,,,yeah,,,and when we say wind,,,,we mean WIND,,with a good number of tumbleweeds chasin you for good measure,,,,,LOL,, 
OH,,and you can tell if you picked up some of them cute little green men,,,the trk be floatin all over the road,,,SO,,slow down,,,,,"Ya'll come back soon,,Ya hear,,,???
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:34pm
I've experienced that wind. Pulled over for a main vein drain and was just about blow off my feet mid drain.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:18pm
That wind was great when it was out of the SW and it was a tail wind, Buttttt I turned East and the wind turned south and it got interesting, slowed me down because that trailer wanted to get squirrly from the wind.  Made it to Oklahoma City tonight, and will be meeting up with some of those western Missouri collectors tomorrow evening in Dearborn.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:07pm
Your really close to our buddy Creston there at OKC,,but he may be at Stillwater at school tho...
Dangit,, we need your trip plans so's we can buy ya some coffee an tell tall tales...only thing wit that is,, just take ya a lot longer to get back up yonder

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 13 Feb 2019 at 10:10pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 8:37am
Well it is still windy this am but not gale force winds, about to hit the road heading for Dearborn MO.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:26am
did you gits an all over tan while you was down south?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:29pm
Now Shameless, that's none of your business....unless you know something I don't...

Ya know,,,,,,,I just GOTTA ask,,,,,,,WHY, WHY IN HECK do you want to come back up here NOW!!??   It's colder that a witches,,,,,er,,,,,a ,,,,,,, thumb and WHITE ALL OVER!!  Twas me, I'd be looking to buy a camper or a mobile home and stayin put for a couple months yet!!!  You can't play with them new toys in this kinda chit.....
"Allis-Express"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:11pm
did you make it home o-k Darrell?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:38pm
Arrived home this afternoon at 5, Colder than a well diggers *^#@$^ snow piled up every where, but it is nice to be home.  Trip went well 4940 miles and no problems. Met a lot of old friends in Arizona and re-aquainted myself with an old friend after having lost contact for 28 years.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 6:12am
 Hey Michael V,,how "warm" did you say it was up in your neck of the woods,,??,,,,LOL
  ps,,,it been in the mid 70's down here,,,,,Wink
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 10:08am
28 degrees now, supposed to get windy (red flag day) and warmer, like 50's here in awhile...cooler tomorrow, then some pretty on Mon and Tue...

Glad you had a safe and good trip Darrell

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 16 Feb 2019 at 10:10am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 2:02pm
I can change that Joe!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 2:08pm
glad you made it home o-k Darrell, sounds like you had a good time! is that a bumper pull or a fifth?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Darrell G (MN) Darrell G (MN) wrote:

Colder than a well diggers *^#@$^
NOW just HOW the heck would you know that???  You and Les doing sumthin we don't know abouts???  hehehe (just re-sharpened my new pokin stick)

Ain't ya glad to be home buddy!!!  Fresh back into the frozen tundra!!

You coulda stopped by Shamers and done us ALL a favor before ya left to come back to da
'Frozen Nort"... Now he's runnin wild again.....
"Allis-Express"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 8:24am
Sure and now they are forecasting 8+ inches of that white stuff here and some areas may get as much as 18 in. SHAMELESS your days are numbered iffin you don't slow that machine down.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 2:08pm
well Darrell...I knew you was in a safe area down south, and it's to cold for me to go out and turn down the RPM's right now. and then you come back home and complain about the "pretty" i'm pumping out? PffffT!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 2:28pm
Funny, it sounds like more than just Darrel. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 19 Feb 2019 at 2:28pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic