This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free tires

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaddison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free tires
    Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 6:28pm
I found a set of 16.9/24 off of what I'm guessing a backhoe because The tread is about three inchs wide. I need a set of tires for a wc that I may pull once and a while, but I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place I need tires but I don't want them if they will suck for pullin. Have you guys ever seen or heard of these on a stock pullin tractor. Tell me what you think.
Sponsored Links

XT in pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XT in pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 5:18am
If it's the industrial tread I'd say there not any good. Back 15 or 20 years ago we used to go to Columbus Ohio for the dekalb super pull and there was a guy that had them on a wc I think. He had them top cut and I can't remember how they did but that was the only tractor I seen with them.

Edited by XT in pa - 22 Jan 2014 at 5:19am
190XT,D17and 7045
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 12:56pm
My buddy used them last year and didn't do to bad after he ran them backwards on the sidewalk for couple hrs . Only thing I noticed was no flex . Needless to the story there off for 2014 lol.
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished
dawntreader74 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawntreader74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 6:23pm
I USED A SET OF THEM THEY WORKED GOOD I SHARPEN THE FRONT AN TOP OF THE LUGS AN RUN 9 POUNDS OF AIR.
Zaddison View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaddison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 7:49pm
They where free and we have our own sled so if I don't like them ill pull them off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic