This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barb !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dutchboy Johan View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutchboy Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 1:30am
Tony, We will also condolence to you and you family in this very bad and difficult time. We hope that she will rest in peace now. We all will miss her.

Johan an Piet Straver,
Netherlands
---> Better by Design <---

Johan Straver, Almkerk/ Netherlands

Allis-Chalmers 190XT Ser.III #26829XTD
Sponsored Links

Joe/NC View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 10:38pm
Tony, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
Joe/NC
Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:14pm

Condolences to you Tony, and your family, during this most difficult time. My thoughts and prayers to you all. Jeff - TN

DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:30pm
Deepest sympathys to you Tony and your family ; Even though I didnt personally know her ,she must have been a very good person and great friend to those who did ; May she rest in peace and let perpetual light shine apon her !!! Im sure it is !!
Andy E View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:52am
Our sympathy , thoughts and prayers  to you and your family.  Andy
GregLawlerMinn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregLawlerMinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:17am
Tony
The lord blessed many of us who never had the chance to meet Barb in person and only knew her from brief phone conversations and emails. We will always remember her cheerful voice and helpful spirit.
StanOhio View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StanOhio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 2:43am
Sorry to her this grand lady has lost the fight. We will all miss her humor and wisdom on life and tractors and such. I know about the fight having fought it twice myself. God bless you and the family, prayers on the way from us here in Ohio.
Ron(WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron(WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:43am
So sorry to hear about your loss, Tony. It was always great to talk to Barb, I will miss her. God bless you in this time of loss.
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:36am
God bless you and your family tony! altho i have never met you or barb in person, i always read her posts as i knew from her posts that she was a very special lady in your life and everyone here! and ya know...i'll bet she's talking with god right now trying to get him to bless all the ac's down here, and trying to sell him some ac's to help him take care of his garden in heaven! prayers to you and your family tony!......curt
Eric[IL] View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric[IL] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 11:00pm
Very sorry to hear about your loss.  Prayers from Illinois....
jmm View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 9:21pm
I've talked to her twice on the phone, and never have I been treated so well. My condolences.
MikeSMN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeSMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 9:12pm
Tony, family & friends,

I am sharing in your grief, praying for you, and trust that all those wonderful memories of Barb will continue to bring you joy in the days ahead.  Mike
BILLP-SE-MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BILLP-SE-MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 8:29pm
Sorry to here. Are prayers are with you.
Bill , Mandi and family.
DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 8:17pm
Tony

I am so sorry that she passed on. I have tears in my eyes when I read this and a lump in my throat. I remember the time last summer when I visited you guys and Barb made breakfast for us. I will not forget that !!! She was a gem and will be missed by all that have meet her . We will be praying for you and your rest of the family during this time. 

Lean on HIM right now. We will see her again someday!!!

Take care

Darryl and Carissa, Noah and Lincoln Krause
Lynden WA.
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
Bruce(IA) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce(IA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 8:12pm
SO SORRY, TONY
Tim-tn View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim-tn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 8:05pm
Tony and family will be thinking of you in this time of sadness. Had the opportunity to speak with Barb on a couple of occasions. A real jewel of a lady.She will be missed by all. God bless you and your family....
Dwight from Orlando View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwight from Orlando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 8:03pm
Tony, Our deepest condolences to you and your family. She will be missed. Dwight & Mary
norm [ind] View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norm [ind] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:54pm
  SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS  SHE WILL BE MISSED BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE FORUM
   NORM AND BARB
DaveNWWI_OAN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveNWWI_OAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:52pm
Tony, we would like to extend our sympathies on your loss. Our toughts and prayers are with your family. Dave & Heidi Clausen
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:44pm
condolences from the Guenther's in Illinois. 
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Kenny(AR) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny(AR) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:16pm
Tony, so sorry to read of Barb's passing. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Stan R View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 6:38pm
My condolences
Mike R. in Maine View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike R. in Maine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 6:28pm

I'd like to say I've always enjoyed Barb's posts, her help, her wit, and want to extend my condolences to you and your entire family. Mike

den/southern illinoi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 6:25pm
Tony, not much I can add except such an outstanding person will be really missed.  Our prayers are with you and your family.  Den

Own 5 720 garden tractors with associated equipment,1 620 garden tractor, 4 wheel 20
2-5015, 5020 and associated equipment and 2 electric forklifts.
Jeff(WC)(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WC)(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 5:42pm
my deepest sympathys
dittmerku View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dittmerku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 5:32pm
We're all so very sorry for your loss, Barb will be greatly missed.
Kurt
JimNEIN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimNEIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 5:19pm
Sorry for your loss.
skipwetle NWIA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skipwetle NWIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 4:27pm

Tony,  boys and family,  I am truly sadden and sorry to hear that Barb is gone from us.   I talked to her a few times when ordering parts, it seemed like we could talk about anything-she was just that way!!!    Ill remember all of you and especially Barb in prayer! Thank you for letting us know.     Skip  Welte

AC Tundra View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Tundra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 4:04pm
We are sorry for your loss...God be with you and your family
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 3:59pm
Tony, I am sorry to hear of your tremendous loss.  May God be with you and your family.

Brian F(IL)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic