This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

716H

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 716H
    Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 11:43am
I built this 716H to push snow, and man does it push snow! With some engine mods, larger carb and a set of ATV tires out back for bite, this ole girl works excellent with the AC Dozer plow that I have for it. The electric lift is nice to cause' that Dozer plow weighs a ton! I normally have a little chrome extension coming out the side, but I have to remove it to tilt the hood forward. Forgot to put it back on in the pic. Oh well.  Old guy syndrome!

Sponsored Links

GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 12:15pm
Steve, Steve, Steve......

Here is that dang picture!

Edited by GlenninPA - 10 Oct 2013 at 12:16pm
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.
From listening comes wisdom and from speaking comes repentance.
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 2:20pm
I haven't been doing anything different in the past 4 or so years postin' pictures, but every once in a while they don't fly... Must be operator error I guess. Thanks Glenn! How do you guys find them out there in internet space?? I'm no computer guru that's fir' sure!  Confused
KevinON View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 8:12pm
Love the B110!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic