This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WONDERING what tractors are worth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnwmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WONDERING what tractors are worth
    Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 7:59pm
I have a D21 serial no.4263 rough.Also D 19 d serial no.2263. Both tractors do not run.
Sponsored Links

dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:02pm
hello ron this is dustin the guy from the middle of the state I have been working in eagleville and talked to you for a while a few months ago
ronnwmo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnwmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:05pm
Yes, I remember talking to you.
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:11pm
are you wanting to sell them now?  I talked tou your buddy at the shop one rain day and he said you got the 19 running
ronnwmo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnwmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:17pm
Thinking about it if I could get right price.
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:28pm
We have started the last bridge for this year just north of Blythedale and will be finishing the one in Mount Moriah within the next week or so,  I found a 220 just north of you a little ways and the old man didnt want it but I asked in front of his grandson and of course when I went back  he told me the grandson wanted it to fix up,  it has been setting for about 20 years and as of about a month ago still is in the same fencerow
ronnwmo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnwmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:34pm
If it's the one I am thinking about it has broken block.
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:39pm
it is right into Iowa gary the guy that lives on KK showed it to me and took me to the guys house, I still have his # somewhere
ronnwmo View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnwmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:42pm
That;s it. Will tell rest of story in person some day.
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:46pm
sounds good to me we need to get together someday soon as I wont be in your neck of the woods for much longer , as soon as we get bridge # 8 done we will be heading to another part of the world. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic