This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

calling ole snake charmer.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: calling ole snake charmer.....
    Posted: 15 May 2023 at 11:56pm
JOE! you o-k? not seeing you on here in awhile
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 8:40am
he been busy with Thads Neighbor !! Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:09pm
I actually saw him at lunch yesterday.
He’s off shopping with the little lady today.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:49pm
Not in the jewelry store are they? You may be helping move the chebby/mill/drill press from NM to AR before to long

Edited by thendrix - 16 May 2023 at 12:52pm
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

Not in the jewelry store are they? You may be helping move the chebby/mill/drill press from NM to AR before to long

There’s a running joke around the job site about that.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 5:06pm
Albuquerque to Bentonville is only 762 miles
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 7:43pm
Thad... has SHE got a garage / workshop big enough for the mill / drill ?  If not, YOU might get a good deal on some used equip !! Wink
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 8:25pm
Steve The maintenance crew has a nice size shop cept all the stuff in there.

Edited by Thad in AR. - 16 May 2023 at 8:26pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 12:09am
is ole Joe walk'in funny???
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 7:59pm
I had lunch with the ole snake charmer today.
When we got back I tried to get him to get after one of my guys but he refused.
I thought he had my back.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2023 at 8:43pm
  Well,,,gents,,,I been holding a qui-i-tus on this in hopes that it would just go away,,,but every one of us know full well that when you have a bunch of Construction boys working in pretty close confines,,,,,there WILL BE rumors of all kinds,,,,started by "Who knows who",,,,,,? I think I might have an inklin on who it may be tho,,,,,,,,
 One of the juicetricians walked up to me today and tells me in front of at least a dozen hard nosed construction boys,,,He calmly says,,,"Mr Joe, I just finished the first part of my job and wondering of you got time to go do your inspection"!!!!! Chit, all them hard nosed guys just busted out laughing long and loud,,,,chit,,,they was all in on it ,,,!!! Now,,in my defense,,,that kind of chit will get an innocent man in all kinds of meaness...cause they ain't no way any defense is gonna sound any good,,,,,,

Anyone got an idee who that rumor guy might be,,,,,,?

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 12:31am
<<<<points across the room!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 5:37am
I’ll bet it was Rusty. You’re gonna have to whoop that boy.
Just get it over with and all the fun pokin will stop.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 5:40am
I haven’t had much of a chance to get on here lately. I’ve been working hard trying to keep my job.
There’s a new boss in town and he’s always watching.
I’m scared to stop for a drink of water.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 6:05am
Either tell them you don't have time because you have a pretty young thing waiting to buy you lunch or there's no reason to inspect because you already know it's wrong
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 6:17am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

I haven’t had much of a chance to get on here lately. I’ve been working hard trying to keep my job.
There’s a new boss in town and he’s always watching.
I’m scared to stop for a drink of water.

AHA,!!,,,,,,,maybe the guilty one just fessed up,,,,,??LOL 

(he may be "watching",,but he watching out for hisself!)Clap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2023 at 5:05am
Yesterday ole Snake Charmer and I went down to booger county on a material run.
When we got back the big boss was on the job. Wee doggies what a sight. Talk about a couple ole boys a gettin it.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Yesterday ole Snake Charmer and I went down to booger county on a material run.
When we got back the big boss was on the job. Wee doggies what a sight. Talk about a couple ole boys a gettin it.

Yep, yep,,,looked like a covey of sandhill quail scatttering from percieved danger,,,WinkWinkLOL
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 6:09pm
Joe, git ye a hard hat and hammer and blend right in !!  Wink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 10:11pm
  Yeah Steve,,that was going to be my next POA,,,but the HUGE fellar that ole Thad wanted me to whup,,,,kinda took a liking to poor little ole me and tole the rest of the crew he was gonna kick em into one of the water line ditches,,,was they to keep chousin me,,,for those that don't know ole Thad,,,,he pretty good sized Hombre but now this Rusty fellar he's s friggin Giant,,,,so i'm pretty shore I be OK from here on out,,,THAT IS,,,,,unless ole Thad is wanting to play another one of them Arkansas Joksters agin me for pood measure,,,,

I done 31 years under a hard hat at my work and don't want to start that chit again,,and since I always wear a straw hat during the hotter months,,,that right there is what i'll have come Monday,,,,,,,,LOLDead
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 6:55am
Thursday I asked Rusty I what he thought about a half day Friday? (I knew he’d get excited)
He said yes in a very cheerful voice. I said well good then we’ll work the second half.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

Either tell them you don't have time because you have a pretty young thing waiting to buy you lunch or there's no reason to inspect because you already know it's wrong

WHAT,,,,!!!! you trying to get me killed, Tyler,,,,??? When I said Rusty was BIG,,,I really meant Huge,,,thas why ole Thad wants ME to try first,,,,,LOL

But all's well,,, as ole Rusty has kinda taken me under his wing,,,and ain't no one wantin to tackle that behemoth,,,,,Clap
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 9:59pm
  Friday was the start of the 3 day Memorial Day holiday all over our country but surely not any more than Eureka Springs, AR. THere are groups of beautiful Motorcycles all over town and the town really opens their doors for the riders!!!!Just a constant "Rumble" of high powered engines all over,,,,,!
 I just had to snap a pic of the one person that has made my stay here, the best it's ever been possible.
This here IS the Top Dog of the construction group,,and His word Is The Law,,shore glad he is my Best Bud,,,,!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 5:58pm
Joe I can assure you the whole group are glad to have you.
I know it’s not always easy being the new guy but you’ve done well my friend.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 6:50pm
Whad ol Joe do??? take on a new full part time job juss to impress a female???
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by JC-WI JC-WI wrote:

Whad ol Joe do??? take on a new full part time job juss to impress a female???

He’s gettin in shape so he can whoop ole big’en
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 12:38pm
I haven’t seen nor heard a word from Joe.
Hope he isn’t upset with me.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 3:13pm
 Joe is hungup like a dog
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2023 at 7:14pm
Somebody get some cold water
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 10:59pm
Now I KNOW I have to get to work and read up on back stuff.....Ole Joe moved?  Got's hisself a gal?  What's the forum coming to??  Joe you comin to Hutch and dragging ole Thad along?  Might as well ride along with Michael V.  You can help pay for fuel.
that's my 1 cents worth for now.  ain't worth 2 cents....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic