This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Classified ads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Classified ads
    Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 4:14pm
After several weeks of trying to figure out how to post a classified ad on the site, I thought someone can walk me through it, because I still haven't figured it out. On the Yesterdays Tractors website, it is so simple. You go to "classifieds", then it has you click on "post an ad". Simple. Easy. What happened to the KISS method. Please help.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 4:42pm
I dont understand the question.. Right now you are in the FARM EQUIP section.... Skip down the list of FORUMS and you will see a CLASSIFIED section... You just click on POST and write down what you got, just like you did in the FARM EQUIP section.. If you want to add pictures, that takes a little more effort.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 4:44pm
AC Dom View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 6:34pm
Thank you for the help. Believe it or not, your suggestion is exactly what I did and clicked on classifieds. From there I could not find any way to post. I will try again.
AC Dom View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 6:37pm
Just went back again, clicked on classifieds, no problem, but after that there is no word "post" anywhere. Very frustrating.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 7:21pm
Just looked to see on the add side, and it has the three boxes below the message area just like on here, but you will have to scroll down farther to see them.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 7:30pm
It's as simple as the way you made your post here, you need to be sign in to the forum click on classifieds then look at the top it'll have a box with NEW TOPIC click on it and fill in the boxes and when you're done go down to the bottom of the page and you'll see post new topic, the very SAME as you done to post here in the farm equipment section, it's that easy. 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 9:47pm
YEP... Classified............ then the box is "NEW TOPIC" ........ does not say "POST".

Edited by steve(ill) - 02 Feb 2023 at 9:54pm
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 9:56pm
The "new topic" is at top and bottom left...U pick. Click it and you get the place to list topic etc then type question in big box. below that is "post reply". It is the very same thing you did to post in farm section.
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 6:18am
Originally posted by AC Dom AC Dom wrote:

Thank you for the help. Believe it or not, your suggestion is exactly what I did and clicked on classifieds. From there I could not find any way to post. I will try again.

There should be a rectangular box at the very bottom that says "Post New Topic". When your post is complete, click on that box to post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic