This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duck Egg ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 2:44pm
Yes, it was a uncalled for post with zero thought.

Of course I thought the rumor was when you have one two many beers and go cross eyed with blurry vision it’s hard to be coherent.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 3:35pm

ZERO THOUGHT ??? That sure dont narrow it down much !!!  Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 4:38pm
Well that 5 digit area code took a little thought to come up with 2 more digits.LOL
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Kansas99 Kansas99 wrote:

Well if he attacked me or a lot of us, it wouldn't bother, we probably have it coming, so no foul, but to out of the blue attack someone for no reason was indeed uncalled for, way over the top post for sure.  I'd hope he would sit back and realize the difference but sadly I have my doubts.

I had never heard of him when he attacked me.
I didn’t have it coming at the time.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 5:26pm
Admin didn't say much, but it was on fred's thread about the U pulley guides...LOL
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Kansas99 Kansas99 wrote:

Of course I thought the rumor was when you have one two many beers and go cross eyed with blurry vision it’s hard to be coherent.
            He had his beer goggles on.
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 8:17pm
This will give him time to drill a tiny hole in his blue oval, find a tiny funnel, and refill the fluid.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 2:20pm
Eggcentric? I think not. After suffering eggbola I'm better now and feel like talking about eggs.
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 4:20pm
I agree let’s get off the egg shaped blue ovals and get back to the subject that pays the bill.

"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 8:45pm
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 9:52pm
Well it has to be done so here you go. For your listening pleasure. This is what happens when you write music on quack.

I want a new duck
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 7:40pm
Well the goose egg is back...

I guess I can come up with a smew more...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic