This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asking for help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asking for help
    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 1:04am
https://kianaeagan90.wixsite.com/fundfair

One of my neighbors niece is in a bad way with  her lungs. They have started a go fund me for costs for a new drug that the doctors believe will help. Of course, insurance refuses to cover the cost. If you can give even $ 5:: it would be appreciated. 
Bob 

Edited by Bob D. (La) - 20 Dec 2021 at 5:54pm
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Sponsored Links

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 7:25am
you got it brother, I am praying for you and family
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 4:45pm
Bob, sent you a pm.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2021 at 9:16pm
Still praying for your neighbor's niece.
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 5:33am
I would like to personally thank those who have contributed to this young lady. The  family is eternally thankful . She is still holding her own but without some kind of breakthrough, Doctors don't have a very good outlook for her future. Medicine has come so far in the past 20 years, but the cost of the drugs is astronomical. While they still haven't reached their goal, they are overjoyed at the progress of the Go Fund Me so far. Even though I have never met the young lady, her Aunt and Uncle are great folks and I'm happy to have been able to assist that entire family in a small way. Again, Thank You.   Bob
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2021 at 6:02pm
I have moved this topic up in hopes some more donations can be made. The lady has been in ICU for the past two weeks and they need all the support they can get. I am including an email I received from her husband. They are really greatfull for the support they have received. I am not leaving in the name of the donator as I feel that is his business. 

Thank you so much for this, we really appreciate your help even though we're not related. You didn't think twice to help my wife. 
Thank you Mr. Bob and ______ You are one of the most extraordinarily supportive people that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Not only is your donation an amazing help, but it also goes to show what a big and kind heart you have.

People like you are an inspiration to all. Thank you for this generous act of giving. Today, your donation is a gift that could not be appreciated more. Thank you so much.

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 8:20am
BTT again. Just putting this up one last time. This lady has been in ICU for nearly a month. They have had surgery scheduled and cancelled at the last minute 3 times. If they didn't cancel it again, she is in surgery right now. From what little I know, even if surgery is successful, she will still need this medication. Her chief surgeon  has attempted to deal with the insurance company to get them to authorize the medication with no success. They have tried to get a grant, also with no success. Somehow,  the way this go fund me was set up, they can't get even a penny of it unless it gets to the $20,000.00 minimum limit. I have personally given to the point I can't give any more. If even 20 of you could see it in your heart to give $10.00 a piece, it would make the limit. As I understand it, the insurance company is willing to reconsider if she is on the medication for a month or more and it's effective and she does not develop a allergic reaction. I know it's Christmas, money is tight, all costs are up, but I hope some of you can show compassion. If it's not coming from your heart, I completely understand your decision. Thank you for your time. Bob D. LA
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 2:03pm
https://kianaeagan90.wixsite.com/fundfair

Even more bad news. Apparently the young ladies brother in law donated $1200.00 and then took it back. Don't know what to say, but instead of being $200.00 short of goal, she's now $1400.00 short of goal. The above site is a change made by the Go Fund me sight.  Still don't have any word on outcome of surgery.  Apparently this young lady can't win for loosing. Her Aunt and Uncle are beside themselves at this newest turn of events. 
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 5:02pm
Bob, edit your first post to point to the second address
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 5:55pm
Thank You Lou. Never thought about doing that.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Bob D. (La) Bob D. (La) wrote:

Thank You Lou. Never thought about doing that. Even a blind squirl gets a nut now and then! LOL 
praying for the family, and a solution will be found for the needs. 
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2021 at 10:27am
Bob, any news? How did the operation go?
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 3:45am
Just got word last evening from her husband Lou. He stated it was successful and that she is recovering well. At least that is positive and I noticed that there have been $400.00 in additional donations. Thanks for asking and keep them in your prayers.  there is still a long road ahead.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 10:53am
praise God for the good news of the operation. still praying for the resolution of forthcoming needs. 
Thanks, Bob for your update, and for bringing this opportunity to help to our attention. I know from experience, people love to help. It has been tough times for many, but I have seen needs met under such circumstances before. I praise God for those able and willing to help.
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 3:41am
Finally got a new update on her condition late last evening. Her Aunt and Uncle had traveled over there for the Christmas Holiday. Her recovery is still going well. A little slow but she's in good spirits and progressing.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 1:44pm
Thanhs for the update. Glad to hear she's making progress. How is the fund coming along?

"Somehow,  the way this go fund me was set up, they can't get even a penny of it unless it gets to the $20,000.00 minimum limit."

Sounds like that is a way for Go Fund Me to make more money by depositing this money into an interest bearing account for a few more days.

Edited by Hubert (Ga)engine7 - 27 Dec 2021 at 1:45pm
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 2:16pm
  Glad to hear she improving, prayers
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2022 at 6:03pm
Bob, any updates?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic