This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pop tarts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pop tarts
    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 12:57am
who don't love a good pop tart once in awhile? i just bought a box of them in the peach cobble flavor. i'll report back if they is any good! so far i do like the blueberry ones.
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 4:41am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

who don't love a good pop tart once in awhile? i just bought a box of them in the peach cobble flavor. i'll report back if they is any good! so far i do like the blueberry ones.

Problem with the blue ones, is that the color runs out...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 6:13am
Pop Tarts are rectangular, not oval shaped. Should be OK.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 6:40am
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Problem with the blue ones, is that the color runs out...Wink
LOLLOLLOL
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 8:23am
NOW THATS FUNNY !!! ........ i dont eat the BLUE ones either !! LOL
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 9:51am
Golly   Pop Tarts, Hostes Fruit Pies and Snowballs yum yum. The wife owns a gluten free bakery and when making  stacked cakes she uses a piece of music wire to cut the round off the top of the lower cakes, she then takes the tops slathers them with frosting and puts them together and brings them home to me yum, I call them moonpies and always a bunch of Red Velvet cupcakes yum.
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 6:14pm
I like the chocolate ones without sprinkles when I get them which is rare.

Neighbor roofed his house with some sprinkle looking accents on it and painted it with
some kind of caramel/chocolate brown. Looks like a chocolate pop tart with sprinkles to me.  Doesn't mean I like the color scheme.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 7:38pm
IMO, the STRAWBERRY  Pop Tarts are hard to beat Big smileSmile !!

Edited by FREEDGUY - 22 Oct 2021 at 7:39pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 9:13pm
well....don't waste yer $$$ on the peach cobble ones...don't taste anywhere near peach. PfffffT!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Tad Wicks Tad Wicks wrote:

Golly   Pop Tarts, Hostes Fruit Pies and Snowballs yum yum. The wife owns a gluten free bakery and when making  stacked cakes she uses a piece of music wire to cut the round off the top of the lower cakes, she then takes the tops slathers them with frosting and puts them together and brings them home to me yum, I call them moonpies and always a bunch of Red Velvet cupcakes yum.
My Mother used to do the same cutting them apart, but then she would put custard in between layers of chocolate, strawberry and white.  Then homemade frosting.....That made birthdays worth having!!!

I can NOT stand ANY of the pop tarts.  My grandparents and great grandparents owned bakeries and those things are an insult.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 12:29pm
I was just reading a news story a woman that is sueing the company for 5 million dollars because the strawberry ones don't have enough strawberries in them.  I'm serious about this.  It was on the front page of Yahoo. 
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

I was just reading a news story a woman that is sueing the company for 5 million dollars because the strawberry ones don't have enough strawberries in them.  I'm serious about this.  It was on the front page of Yahoo. 

Sadly, I believe your post Confused, this is EXACTLY what's wrong with our NATION CryCry
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 4:28pm
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 4:34pm
Like I mentioned, I believe  your post, I recall the HOT COFFEE at a McDonalds lawsuit decades ago Unhappy !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic