This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

it's gonna cost you Ray....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: it's gonna cost you Ray....
    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 3:06am
i see where CA has passed a law banning all off road gas engines, including chain saws, golf carts, lawn mowers, go carts, weed trimmers, ATV;s, anything with a gas motor unless it's a zero emission engine or electric. 
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 5:32am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

i see where CA has passed a law banning all off road gas engines, including chain saws, golf carts, lawn mowers, go carts, weed trimmers, ATV;s, anything with a gas motor unless it's a zero emission engine or electric. 

And they wonder why people are moving out in droves.
But it’s their own fault.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 6:45am
sounds like a HUGE, highly profitable deal for China. They'll be working overtime making them batteries and products, 24/7 using their coal fired power plants to  pump the stuff out....
kinda too bad the 'bill' doesn't say the replacement products have to come from 'green' factories....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 8:39am
it wont effect the middle class or poor.... only the RICH will pay .. Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 8:49am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

it wont effect the middle class or poor.... only the RICH will pay .. Wink

Confused  Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 9:08am
I heard it on the news Dave... They also told me the $5 TRILLION FREE CHEESE package is going to be paid for by the RICH... "ZERO COST" to us middle classers !!!   Thumbs Up   LOL

Killing Me Dead GIF - Killing Me Dead Lmao GIFs

Edited by steve(ill) - 11 Oct 2021 at 9:10am
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 2:10pm
New business opportunity Shameless, you are good at sneaking thing by the LAW right. Just load the motorhome full of that stuff and come on out. I can hide you in the big brush where the moonshiner use to hide. 

As long as not my ranch, Wink be funny to watch CalFire sit and watch the fire as they wait for chainsaws and transfer pumps to charge up before they can go back to putting fire out.
dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 3:00pm

I predict there will be exceptions to that ban to enable emergency services to carry on.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 8:38pm
so your saying that battery power is not all that reliable ?... RIGHT.  WHO decides WHO has an  EMERGENCY ?
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 2:36am
can you train yer cows to "hee and haw"? lol
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 1:49pm

can you train yer cows to "hee and haw"? lol

Confused   Other than making them more like a politician, what does that get me.Tongue Now if we could teach them to not need water.LOL

Gobberment does not need to follow the rules we peed on ones must.

Now when things go all sideways what bright idea does anybody have to pump water out of my tank on the truck. I ant heard of battery power transfer pump for water yet.
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 2:16pm
I read generators were included in that. Use a battery powered generator I guess???
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 4:47pm
OK... the POWER goes out for a week... I turn on my trusty battery powered generator to feed the house... Batteries goes dead after 24 hours.... Where do i PLUG IT IN FOR RECHARGE ??  Wink   Wink

Better keep a coupe of them gas powered pumps / generators / chain saws around "just in case"..  Clap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:56pm
steve...yer sposed to use the solar powered genny then!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:58pm
Ray...just puts a HD muffler on the saw, if that muffler will quiet down a Harley, it'll quiet down a saw! i put one on a Briggs generator and it did quiet it down alot!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 1:31pm

Ray...just puts a HD muffler on the saw, if that muffler will quiet down a Harley, it'll quiet down a saw! i put one on a Briggs generator and it did quiet it down alot!

Not illegal to run them if you can afford gas.LOL They just will not sell them. Cry  That was why suggested you could become a "rum runner" specializing in small gas engine power tools.LOLLOLLOL An if the mayor/governor gets to close I have all this brush county you could hid in.LOL 

An this morning on the radio it was said it happens in 28, Confused about the same time as the bullet train is to be up and running.LOL 
Big smile So maybe this will never be completed ether.LOLLOLLOL Bullet train that was vote in years back at $33 BILLION was to be running now. They have about 50 miles of track built, Ouch on the real easy place. They want to go from SF down to LA better than 300 miles. Embarrassed And the cost is real close to $100 billion.Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic