This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where Can I Post a Covid ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Can I Post a Covid ??
    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 5:18pm
Just this week, I know of 2 people that were/are ANTI vaccine guys, BUT, One died and the other is hospitalized CryCry . Should I take this to the "GUTTER" section ??
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 5:25pm
Find out how many WERE Vaccinated that died, or are in Hospital, we currently have SEVEN Fully VACCINATED in the Washington MO Covid Ward, matter of fact The ONLY seven in that ward.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Find out how many WERE Vaccinated that died, or are in Hospital, we currently have SEVEN Fully VACCINATED in the Washington MO Covid Ward, matter of fact The ONLY seven in that ward.
Of the 2, NEITHER were vaccinated Confused !! They were of the "opinion" that they knew better than the health care workers, MUCH like a "certain" P# people on here ConfusedOuch !!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 5:52pm
NOT just There Freegas, ALL across YOUR state doofus.  Across MO over 40% ARE Fully Vaccinated that are sick, and NO, it is NOT from incidental contact with a Unvaccinated Person.  The base truth is this vaccination was NOT and can NEVER Be a IMMUNIZATION, is a symptoms minimizer ONLY so a Vaccinated person CAN be sick not know it and sicken ever MORE vaccinated people as well sicken UNvaccinated people.

Edited by DMiller - 25 Sep 2021 at 5:52pm
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

NOT just There Freegas, ALL across YOUR state doofus.  Across MO over 40% ARE Fully Vaccinated that are sick, and NO, it is NOT from incidental contact with a Unvaccinated Person.  The base truth is this vaccination was NOT and can NEVER Be a IMMUNIZATION, is a symptoms minimizer ONLY so a Vaccinated person CAN be sick not know it and sicken ever MORE vaccinated people as well sicken UNvaccinated people.
Are you a health care worker or a politician ?? 
Just asking as it's "apparently" where a person stands on their beliefs Ouch !! 
And the "patients" in my OP are from INDIANA Sleepy !!
Seems like YOU'RE the "expert" on gas prices also ConfusedOuch ?? Just what is your "profession " ??

Edited by FREEDGUY - 25 Sep 2021 at 6:09pm
Trawler II View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trawler II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:07pm
You see Freedguy, this is what you get when you ask permission.Some guy calls you a doofus. Now did you deserve that? No, you were merely asking for advice. There are people that the only way they can communicate is to be insulting. Now this person insulted you and then offers his opinion. He speaks as if he is an authority yet more often than not fails to offer anything to back up his claims. 

It's too bad it always seems to go this way. The funny thing is that most  people don't feel the need to resort to personal insults to voice their opinion or views.   
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:09pm
The WHOLE Two???  WOWSA!!

I am None of the Above, just a Data researcher, and I DO understand how to research thru Contacts in Med field and How to GOOGLE or DuckDuckGo for Data lines per state, and YES OVER 40% of the SICK IN MO are VACCINATED, have Breakthrough of that Vaccine that is NOT and NEVER SHALL BE a Immunization just a symptoms minimizer.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:10pm
Troller, your an idiot.. FreeGas was NOT ASKING a legit question.. HE is trying to start a fight  POLITICALLY in the WRONG FORUM... EVERYONE SEES IT !!
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:13pm

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Trawler II Trawler II wrote:

You see Freedguy, this is what you get when you ask permission.Some guy calls you a doofus. Now did you deserve that? No, you were merely asking for advice. There are people that the only way they can communicate is to be insulting. Now this person insulted you and then offers his opinion. He speaks as if he is an authority yet more often than not fails to offer anything to back up his claims. 

It's too bad it always seems to go this way. The funny thing is that most  people don't feel the need to resort to personal insults to voice their opinion or views.   

LMAO!! TRAWLER !!  I already know "who's" going to say "what" LOLLOL !! I'm waiting for a guy from ILL. to chime in ClapClap !!
It's sad that the bull headed are beginning to drag-down the health care industry CryCry
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:17pm
RIGHT ON QUE..... I rest my case !!  Clap
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Troller, your an idiot.. FreeGas was NOT ASKING a legit question.. HE is trying to start a fight  POLITICALLY in the WRONG FORUM... EVERYONE SEES IT !!

YOU ARE 1000% WRONG  STEVE !!!! I knew you couldn't  stay away from this and I WILL politely ask again, WHERE should I put this ???  
If you so desire, move it to your second home (the BS section) !!

Edited by FREEDGUY - 25 Sep 2021 at 6:22pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:24pm
You CRAPPED in your nest... YOU live with it !............ 100% RIGHT !
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:26pm
 and I WILL politely ask again, WHERE should I put this ???  

Do you REALLY want me to answer that ???........ BEND OVER ! Wink
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

You CRAPPED in your nest... YOU live with it !............ 100% RIGHT !
I crapped NO WHERE ClapClap !! I asked a LEGITIMATE question and got a ton of grief from a guy from Missouri (pushing 20,000 posts BTW) and a "really" NOT so good of a response from YOU (60,000+) LOLLOL

Edited by FREEDGUY - 25 Sep 2021 at 6:34pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:39pm
WHAT do POST NUMBERS have to do with ANYTHING ??

Just finish your 12 pack and go to bed ! .......... and you know where to SHOVE that post ?
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:39pm

IMO, it's "herd mentality" on their part, they just can't help themselves from "SLAMMING" a different mindset as theirs so they gang up CryCry
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:40pm
You mean TROLLEY and FreeGAS ???   more of a GANG BANG than a Gang ?  Big smile
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:46pm
Why in the world are you so overly obsessed with how many posts everyone has?  Why does that matter?  It is about QUALITY, not QUANTITY.  You are overly condescending to anyone with less posts than you, then you condemn someone for having 20,000 or 60,000 posts.  Who cares how many posts someone has.  Get over it.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

IMO, it's "herd mentality" on their part, they just can't help themselves from "SLAMMING" a different mindset as theirs so they gang up CryCry

Not really, gassy.  It could just be that the majority of people are tired of your dumb posts, political views, in the wrong section, and smug attitude.  Have another case, and go to bed...Beer
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 8:37pm
If the number of posts really matter,,you got to realize FG...you only been here 4 years! Lots of us have been here 20+...
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 9:35pm
FG, your a troubled trouble maker.
  Non are so blind as those who can not see...
         and blind is what you be.
   and a provocateur of deceits.
Funnier part is when we ask you legit questions, youy say nothing usually, but if you do, you come back with double talk.
 and next you will start your usual spiel...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 6:20am
Take it to the hen house. That’s where the chicken you’re trying to stir belongs.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 7:47am
After reading Freedguy's original post and emitting all of the rest of the BS I surmised that he was celebrating the fact that these unvaccinated individuals died! And with smugness that he believes he is right wants a Post to somehow stoke his own ego! 2 million people die annually in this country from all causes yet I see no Government mandates or banning that people shouldn't die! Freedguy take your Political Theater somewhere else as this section is for other subjects! And I have been vaccinated for Covid by choice!

Edited by klinemar - 26 Sep 2021 at 7:50am
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 8:12am
Most every post is the same way. Don't really understand what the objective is.
I have come to the conclusion it is Biden getting on here and doing his usual ignorant chit or some fat guy in a wheelchair in the mental institution that has a PC and nothing to do. 
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by klinemar klinemar wrote:

After reading Freedguy's original post and emitting all of the rest of the BS I surmised that he was celebrating the fact that these unvaccinated individuals died! And with smugness that he believes he is right wants a Post to somehow stoke his own ego! 2 million people die annually in this country from all causes yet I see no Government mandates or banning that people shouldn't die! Freedguy take your Political Theater somewhere else as this section is for other subjects! And I have been vaccinated for Covid by choice!

YOU , like Steve couldn't be MORE incorrect in your "assumption". There is NOTHING to "celebrate"  about this current issue going on in the health field OuchConfused !!
Thanks for your admission about your vaccineClapClap !!!  I have my card in my bilfold myself SmileLOL !! I'll bet "some" of the "upper echelon" posters can't say the same  OuchClap

FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Take it to the hen house. That’s where the chicken you’re trying to stir belongs.

Thanks for your "input", BUT a certain %'age of the posters can no longer read the "sputum" of mis-info on that particular forum ClapClap
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 5:58pm
WRONG Again, ANY forum Member wishes to play on the Political Page can request access.  You HAVE to be tiring of being proved WRONG.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 5:59pm

And it's Not a hen house, it's a SWAMP EmbarrassedCry
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2021 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

And it's Not a hen house, it's a SWAMP EmbarrassedCry

Sounds like the bender is lasting a long time...WinkBeer
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic