This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hutchinson '21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hutchinson '21
    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 7:53am
Made it to Hutch Friday, had intended to take the 'Wide Front' 45 and No.73 plow. Managed to bend the landside in the loading process. Between that and air-conditioning issues with the tow vehicle, it got left home. Maybe next year...

Met up with some old friends and some new ones too. Had a great time! Talked to several members here at the forum meeting Saturday, enjoyed that a lot.

Some of the guys I talked to;
Luke and Dale Rozaboom
Tim, unit 3
Pat the plumber
RLTool
Ted J
LonMn
Randy from Indiana
JimIa? From Castilia
Lad and Laddy
Michael V
Creston (and mom?)
Many many more.

Spent some pretty good  coin in the swap-meet area. Big ticket item, (John Deere???) wheel-weights. They are deere, just surprises me that I brought home something for a green color tractor. They will get repainted and probably go on a Cub-Cadet. Good price, couldn't pass them up.

Big thanks to the Upper Midwest AC club for putting this on. Also to Lynn Marshall for posting all the great pics. I took quite a few but am maxed out on pic space. I do have a few Lynn didn't post, will try to get them on here sometime.

Edit; Like Pat I had mowing to do at the farm so the Uncle and I bugged out early Sunday. Got the Cub-Cadet mowing done, now on to the CA and 185 type mowing. Need to get busy spraying thistles and brush too!

Edited by IBWD MIke - 26 Jul 2021 at 7:58am
Sponsored Links

JimIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:52am
It was great to meet you Mike! It was great to get back to the show again!

Speaking of pictures, did you get any shots of Creston and I doing the unloading on the go? I haven't seen any posted anywhere yet.

If you ever feel like driving to northeast Iowa head this way. Door is always open.

Jim
An open eye is much more observant than an open mouth
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:54am
Thanks Jim. I did not get any shots of the combining.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 1:43pm
I enjoyed talking to You Mike , glad to finally put a Face with the name
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by JimIA JimIA wrote:

It was great to meet you Mike! It was great to get back to the show again!

Speaking of pictures, did you get any shots of Creston and I doing the unloading on the go? I haven't seen any posted anywhere yet.

If you ever feel like driving to northeast Iowa head this way. Door is always open.

Jim

I don't remember meetin ya,IBWD,there was a lot going on,,,great show...
JimIA,
I sure hope someone got a video of ya'll unloading "on the go" that was cool..
Luke R. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luke R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 5:49am
Did you get your Beer???????? That is the the big question.
4-7030's,170G,220FWA,3-220's,210,D21II,D21I industrial,2-200's,3-190's,175D,2-D19D's,D19G,WD45,WD,CA,2-UCont.,5015FWA,917,B110,Gleaner F
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Luke R. Luke R. wrote:

Did you get your Beer???????? That is the the big question.

Yes, and it was worth the wait! Thanks Ted! Let the uncle have one, now he's hooked.

Michael, in the video I'm behind you and Creston in the white shirt, orange and black hat.

Edited by IBWD MIke - 27 Jul 2021 at 8:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic