This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Covid shots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Covid shots
    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

A "blanket question" to the posters of the "YT" stats, did you guys get the vaccine or not ?? 

Ya, Dave’s wife told him to, jay didn’t answer.
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome is a Covid based Virus, similar symptoms and results on those with compromised health conditions as CV19 alone.

Seems I referred to that a bit ago…
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 6:33pm
A "blanket question" to the posters of the "YT" stats, did you guys get the vaccine or not ?? 
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 6:18pm
my problem is i try adding 2 + 2 and i KEEP COMING UP WITH 4 !! LOL
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 5:59pm
Just saying............

They were doing "BAT TESTING" on SARS in the WUHAN LAB.
Fauci was a supporter of the TESTNG.  Wink
Somehow SARS got to the public in WUHAN
"did it come from the lab "... only an idiot says no.  Wink
There was a "cure" for the SARS being developed late last year ( probably longer)
FAUCI is also in charge of the lab doing the SARS vaccine  Wink
The week that WUHAN became rampant in the US , the VACCINE testing trials started Clap

WOW... such "GOOD TIMING" on our part... surely no coincidence  Wink   Wink

Laughing Smiley Emoji GIF - LaughingSmiley Emoji RollingOnTheFloorLaughing GIFs

Edited by steve(ill) - 14 Jul 2021 at 6:16pm
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 5:08pm
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome is a Covid based Virus, similar symptoms and results on those with compromised health conditions as CV19 alone.

Edited by DMiller - 14 Jul 2021 at 5:09pm
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Either way, Old FAUCI is azz hole deep in the making of the VIRUS and the VACCINE ! ... Going back YEARS, not months.

So……it took a long time, not easy, ok Lou?
dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 4:45pm
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 4:12pm
Either way, Old FAUCI is azz hole deep in the making of the VIRUS and the VACCINE ! ... Going back YEARS, not months.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 2:34pm
Yes, I get that.  Me too, that's what I was saying when responding to Lou,.....in a joking manner but still that was what I was saying.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 2:13pm
Thats my point.... Comes to USA in Jan- Feb 2020. and by MID MARCH they got the "FIX"..... WOW are we GOOD !!!  Wink  Wink

Or could it be as the WUHAN was being developed in CHINA, there was VACCINE development going on at the same time to fight it ?????
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 2:12pm

Look at the TOTAL number of cases in the US by March 16, 2020 --- less than 5,000.

and the TOTAL DEATHS were less than 50 ......

And THAT DAY the  "VACCINE " goes into testing ???.... Something dont add up.

Agreed, other than what information was coming out of China and to whom and what of that we the people saw.  Again, remember the footage of building 3 huge hospitals in mere weeks?  I know our company contacts over there were, well, pretty dang terrified and spoke ominously of what was going on.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 2:09pm

On March 15 when we had a few cases in the US and they shut down NYC, within 24 HOURS, they put the Moderna vaccine into TEST PEOPLE.... WITHIN 1  DAY ???

OBVIOUSLY they had been working on it... But SPECIFIC TO WUHAN FLU ???  Makes you wonder if the guys that DEVELOPED the mRNA, ALSO DEVELOPED the WUHAN FLU virus ??

Seems more MORE THAN A COINCIDENCE this all happened with a few hours/ days of each other ???
-------------------

The vaccine is called mRNA-1273 and was developed by NIAID scientists and their collaborators at the biotechnology company Moderna, Inc., based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) supported the manufacturing of the vaccine candidate for the Phase 1 clinical trial.

“Finding a safe and effective vaccine to prevent infection with SARS-CoV-2 is an urgent public health priority,” said NIAID Director Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. “This Phase 1 study, launched in record speed, is an important first step toward achieving that goal.”

That is pretty wild.  I never saw/heard anything about vaccines and trials in March 2020, but OK.

To comment on your question though, "Specific to Wuhan Flu", Specific to Coronaviruses, specific to prior outbreaks of SARS, yes, that is what they were working on, though as far as I've ever seen, not specific to Covid 19.  But highly related.

I also remember hearing that the Genome had been decoded by a company in CA early in 2020, seems before March, but I don't remember for sure.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 1:48pm
Look at the TOTAL number of cases in the US by March 16, 2020 --- less than 5,000.

and the TOTAL DEATHS were less than 50 ......

And THAT DAY the  "VACCINE " goes into testing ???.... Something dont add up.

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 1:38pm
On March 15 when we had a few cases in the US and they shut down NYC, within 24 HOURS, they put the Moderna vaccine into TEST PEOPLE.... WITHIN 1  DAY ???

OBVIOUSLY they had been working on it... But SPECIFIC TO WUHAN FLU ???  Makes you wonder if the guys that DEVELOPED the mRNA, ALSO DEVELOPED the WUHAN FLU virus ??

Seems more MORE THAN A COINCIDENCE this all happened with a few hours/ days of each other ???
-------------------

The vaccine is called mRNA-1273 and was developed by NIAID scientists and their collaborators at the biotechnology company Moderna, Inc., based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) supported the manufacturing of the vaccine candidate for the Phase 1 clinical trial.

“Finding a safe and effective vaccine to prevent infection with SARS-CoV-2 is an urgent public health priority,” said NIAID Director Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. “This Phase 1 study, launched in record speed, is an important first step toward achieving that goal.”

Edited by steve(ill) - 14 Jul 2021 at 1:57pm
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 11:46am
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

The work into studying and developing MRNA type vaccine began years ago. MERS and other outbreaks sparked the need.  Doctors and scientists are always studying such things, rarely does it make any headlines.  Another thing, at the scientific level work is highly shared: papers are published, conferences are held, teams of people research and these people move around. 

We heard about "rumblings" in China here at work in December of 19, then really heard vague but ominous rumblings at a meeting for employees by ownership in early Feb.  Yes, we have a site over there.  The owners didn't know a lot, because they couldn't get a lot, was hard for the people in China to really communicate.  All we knew, was it was something very different, the streets were empty, they were being locked down, and our contacts didn't know what was happening or for how long.  Remember how they were building 3 hospitals in a few weeks time??  Our owner at the end of the meeting simply said, "You don't shut down that big of a chunk of the global economy without huge ramifications."

So how early do you suppose President Trump knew of such things?  When he cut loose with operation warp speed, the vaccine final developments and rollouts happened pretty fast.  A DNA sequence of a Virus can be determined in practically no time by the computing power we have, with that, the MRNA can be developed to fight it.  It really didn't take that long to put the final pieces of the puzzle together with the easing of regulations and the huge influx of money and other governmental support.  It isn't like they opened a puzzle box and there was no picture to go by.

I have been around this type of research most of my life, I myself am not a PhD, don't even have a BS, but I have watched brainiacs, real propellerheads, struggle for years on such stuff.....it's not as easy as you make it out to be. Yes, they could have come up with something that looks promising, but, with out the exhaustive testing, which the government regulations that were dropped, required, no one, can be sure of it's long term effectiveness OR possible side effects. Could it cause the body to spontaneously start growing abnormal cells (cancer)? probably not, but.......
Shucks, the ramifications could not show up until the next generation.....that has happened! I myself am convinced SOME were more knowledgeable on this virus, than the rest of the world, which probably gave the scientists and drug companies a head start.

Just how did I say or imply it was easy?  If I say numerous braniacs have been working on it for years, (decades say some), how does that say I think it was simple?

I took it as implied, based on this statement:
"When he cut loose with operation warp speed, the vaccine final developments and rollouts happened pretty fast.  A DNA sequence of a Virus can be determined in practically no time by the computing power we have, with that, the MRNA can be developed to fight it.  It really didn't take that long to put the final pieces of the puzzle together with the easing of regulations and the huge influx of money and other governmental support."

If I misunderstood, my apologies

Guess it depends on what the meaning of final pieces is. Wink

So, just for kicks, turn it around then.  If what I say is not true, than what is?  Meaning, if they haven't been working on this for years, then it was developed overnight?  Which would mean it must have been easy?  OR, better yet, fit it to the grand conspiracy.  They had prior knowledge to what it was.....of course that again would mean they were working on it for a long time.  Or it was easy.  Hmm. 
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 9:37am
Originally posted by WF owner WF owner wrote:

I guess what bothers me the most (that no one is saying here) is that statistics are saying that people are divided, about getting immunized or not getting immunized, so distinctly according to political persuasion.

This is a virus that has escalated into a pandemic. Politics should have nothing to do with getting immunized or not getting immunized.

I'm pretty much in agreement with you on that. However, it has it's roots in politics, so much misinformation has been distributed to the public resulting from politics, that it is hard to separate truth from fiction. It's very origins is a good example, the masks is another, and then we discover that the very 'expert' called upon to guide us out of this is likely part of the reason we have it to begin with....it's hard to trust anyone, or anything.

Obviously, with respect to a 'cure', it doesn't matter where it came from, but when those that are providing the 'cure', are the ones that lied to you about its origin, its hard to trust the 'cure'. Or, when we discover the lying weazel that is supposedly leading the nation to a 'cure' was involved in it's origin, it's hard to trust the 'cure'.

I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 9:22am

The work into studying and developing MRNA type vaccine began years ago. MERS and other outbreaks sparked the need.  Doctors and scientists are always studying such things, rarely does it make any headlines.  Another thing, at the scientific level work is highly shared: papers are published, conferences are held, teams of people research and these people move around. 

We heard about "rumblings" in China here at work in December of 19, then really heard vague but ominous rumblings at a meeting for employees by ownership in early Feb.  Yes, we have a site over there.  The owners didn't know a lot, because they couldn't get a lot, was hard for the people in China to really communicate.  All we knew, was it was something very different, the streets were empty, they were being locked down, and our contacts didn't know what was happening or for how long.  Remember how they were building 3 hospitals in a few weeks time??  Our owner at the end of the meeting simply said, "You don't shut down that big of a chunk of the global economy without huge ramifications."

So how early do you suppose President Trump knew of such things?  When he cut loose with operation warp speed, the vaccine final developments and rollouts happened pretty fast.  A DNA sequence of a Virus can be determined in practically no time by the computing power we have, with that, the MRNA can be developed to fight it.  It really didn't take that long to put the final pieces of the puzzle together with the easing of regulations and the huge influx of money and other governmental support.  It isn't like they opened a puzzle box and there was no picture to go by.

I have been around this type of research most of my life, I myself am not a PhD, don't even have a BS, but I have watched brainiacs, real propellerheads, struggle for years on such stuff.....it's not as easy as you make it out to be. Yes, they could have come up with something that looks promising, but, with out the exhaustive testing, which the government regulations that were dropped, required, no one, can be sure of it's long term effectiveness OR possible side effects. Could it cause the body to spontaneously start growing abnormal cells (cancer)? probably not, but.......
Shucks, the ramifications could not show up until the next generation.....that has happened! I myself am convinced SOME were more knowledgeable on this virus, than the rest of the world, which probably gave the scientists and drug companies a head start.

Just how did I say or imply it was easy?  If I say numerous braniacs have been working on it for years, (decades say some), how does that say I think it was simple?

I took it as implied, based on this statement:
"When he cut loose with operation warp speed, the vaccine final developments and rollouts happened pretty fast.  A DNA sequence of a Virus can be determined in practically no time by the computing power we have, with that, the MRNA can be developed to fight it.  It really didn't take that long to put the final pieces of the puzzle together with the easing of regulations and the huge influx of money and other governmental support."

If I misunderstood, my apologies

Wait for the Lord;
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 9:16am
I guess what bothers me the most (that no one is saying here) is that statistics are saying that people are divided, about getting immunized or not getting immunized, so distinctly according to political persuasion.

This is a virus that has escalated into a pandemic. Politics should have nothing to do with getting immunized or not getting immunized.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 8:52am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Not so much a pandemic as a global bio war brought upon by the Chinese.
IF so....it's still a pandemic caused by their virus.  Pandemic is a statistical term.....there goes that word again! 

The Chinese doing this on purpose or happy accident theory should be investigated thoroughly (though honestly I don't know how or what good that will do).

But in the end, we have to deal with this medically, regardless of where it came from.  
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 8:46am

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 8:44am

Originally posted by Dorix Dorix wrote:

I think we should consider this pandemic as over as it's going to be when everyone who wants the vaccine gets it and those that don't want it don't have to. It's there choice.

I only got it because I don't like wearing a mask all the time everywhere, I had the covid last November and don't believe the shot gives you much if any better protection than natural resistance to it from having it.

I understand, agree with, how it should be your own choice.

What I can’t understand, is how anyone could think our “natural resistance “ is as effective as the shot. 
My logic, fwiw, those who had the virus, their immune system fought the real live virus, those with the shot their immune system fought off a weakened, dead virus. which one would be stronger, the fellow who fought off a old woman, or the fellow who beat a heavy weight armature boxer?
Contextually, I didn't really mean that as you're taking it.....and looking back kind of hard to explain, but it made sense at the time.

However, the MRNA method is not a weakened/ deactivated virus type shot.  It is instructions on how to make antibodies to paraphrase.  Part of all the hoopla and uproar. 
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 8:18am
Originally posted by dee_veloper dee_veloper wrote:

It's clear to me the more I am forced into something, the more I resist! It's clear to me that the scientists don't always have it right. It's clear to me that Fauci, reportedly a top expert on the subject, emphatically, publicly stated masks were useless, then reversed himself. It's clear to me that I was advised by the medical folks that I didn't need to get the shot(s) because I already had it.....then reversed themselves!

It's clear to me you obviously did not do your homework.  You can insult me and bully me all you wish, that won't change my mind. If one must result to such condescending methods, he likely does not have a valid argument. Information is evolving as science works it's way through the problem. Yep, and this information is developing as the testing is being conducted on the Guinee! pigs, the public  However, hundreds of millions of people having gotten their vaccines around the world and the data is more than sufficient to say the best solution is to get vaccinated.  It is NOT untested.
LOL, so the testing is done after it has been employed? and the long term effects? It's clear to me you are not thinking this through. 

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. first you tell me how we know so much about this vaccine, then you tell me how much we DON'T know about this vaccine! It is clear to me...............well, never mind, Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19  it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19. Sooo, if I brought up the blood clotting issue, or some of the other issues people have experienced from the vaccine, you would counter that it is extremely rare.......but that would be different than the extremely rare contracting the virus after already having it?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html#:~:text=Yes%2C%20you%20should%20be,had%20COVID%2D19.

The claim that an email from Fauci proves he knew masks were ineffective at mitigating the spread of COVID-19 is MISSING CONTEXT, based on our research humm, 'our research? who is 'our'? Is it possible you are biased?. Fauci sent the email on Feb. 5, 2020, more than a month before the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a worldwide pandemic. The understanding about the effectiveness of masks and guidance guidance? what guidance? not only was there no official (that I am aware of) stipulation as to type of mask, but how it was to be worn! I have seen everything from womens underwear to 'train robber bandanas' worn! about wearing them evolved during the pandemic, as did Fauci’s position on their use. Now here is where you loose all creditability with me! Fauci made that statement on national television. I don't remember exactly when that happened, before or after WHO made their declaration, but that doesn't really matter we are talking basic facts here, not high end research. virus's and those stupid masks have been around for a very long time. Fauci knew then the purpose of the mask, he knew the size of the virus, and the matrix of the masks. He was speaking the truth then!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/03/fact-check-missing-context-claim-mask-emails-fauci/7531267002/

Quote ... From day one, there has been evidence of dishonesty in the statistics, ...

We're in the midst of a global pandemic, statistics aren't perfect. well, that assessment seems to vary with whoever's ox is being gored! Over  600,000 deaths in the US and over 4 million world wide, are some pretty grim, hard,  convincing statistics. are these the perfect or less than perfect statistics? 
My point is, and was the stats have been purposefully manipulated. when COVID popped up, national COD's from many other illnesses dropped dramatically.

I'll grant you, under the circumstances, launching an unproved, untested vaccine may well have been necessary. And, I think there was more knowledge in some circles on this very virus than we know. Good evidence that Fauci is up to his eyeballs in the origins of this virus. We were told it came from a wet market, Fauci knew from day one that was not true!
As I said before, there has been lots of foney baloney stories, 'facts', stats and misinformation on this. It's hard to sort the real from the lies, and that does concern intelligent people when making decisions. And then it gets worse when we see cover ups like your article concerning Fauci's early statement about masks! That, BTW, is the second attempt I have seen to cover up for Fauci's original mask use assessment! The first one was 'well, Fauci knew we didn't have sufficient masks for the nation, and he didn't want to alarm the public and cause mass hysteria so.......'
Are we clear ? We? Oh, it's clear to me alright....I'm not sure about you
Wait for the Lord;
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 5:09am
Not so much a pandemic as a global bio war brought upon by the Chinese.
dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 12:12am
It's clear to me the more I am forced into something, the more I resist! It's clear to me that the scientists don't always have it right. It's clear to me that Fauci, reportedly a top expert on the subject, emphatically, publicly stated masks were useless, then reversed himself. It's clear to me that I was advised by the medical folks that I didn't need to get the shot(s) because I already had it.....then reversed themselves!

It's clear to me you obviously did not do your homework.  Information is evolving as science works it's way through the problem.  However, hundreds of millions of people having gotten their vaccines around the world and the data is more than sufficient to say the best solution is to get vaccinated.  It is NOT untested.

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html#:~:text=Yes%2C%20you%20should%20be,had%20COVID%2D19.

The claim that an email from Fauci proves he knew masks were ineffective at mitigating the spread of COVID-19 is MISSING CONTEXT, based on our research. Fauci sent the email on Feb. 5, 2020, more than a month before the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a worldwide pandemic. The understanding about the effectiveness of masks and guidance about wearing them evolved during the pandemic, as did Fauci’s position on their use.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/03/fact-check-missing-context-claim-mask-emails-fauci/7531267002/

Quote ... From day one, there has been evidence of dishonesty in the statistics, ...

We're in the midst of a global pandemic, statistics aren't perfect. Over  600,000 deaths in the US and over 4 million world wide, are some pretty grim, hard,  convincing statistics.

Are we clear ?
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:44pm

There were 50,000 VOLUNTEERS that took the  wuhan shot last summer... the test lasted a few months...The "tests" involved some getting one shot, some getting two shot 4-6 weeks apart.... YES... they knew late in the summer what was going to happen last winter..

Also they were keeping the vaccines at something like 200 degrees below zero and  the "TEST" allowed them to take the bottles out of the freezer for a few MINUTES to give doses... Additional testing this spring has shown that you can keep these in a normal freezer, and time OUT of the freezer has been extended.

Like i said, this is VERY YOUNG... a few months... exactly my point! this process normally takes years, if done right  they are still TESTING and still LEARNING.. then dont know how it will end, and dont know if we will need another shot in the future... TOO EARLY to tell.
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:41pm
Interesting, mention genetically modified agricultural products, food etc and people have conniption fit, but this flu shot they have no problem with
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:33pm

Edited by LouSWPA - 13 Jul 2021 at 10:33pm
Wait for the Lord;
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:30pm
i got the shots (2) cuz my imune system is about nil. i don't wanna be like my BIL. he's still in the hosp with covid and it looks like he'll die there! he told me earlier that he wasn't gonna be a ginny pig and take the shot(s), then he contracted covid, took it home to his wife, she got it and died from it, he's been in the hospital since this spring, it's down to where he can't walk without pooping himself. yep...sure worked out for him....huh? i do get it tho...if you don't want people telling you what to do. that's a decision ya'll have to make yourselves. kinda like if gals should go on the pill or not...just take the chance.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 10:17pm

Originally posted by Dorix Dorix wrote:

I think we should consider this pandemic as over as it's going to be when everyone who wants the vaccine gets it and those that don't want it don't have to. It's there choice.

I only got it because I don't like wearing a mask all the time everywhere, I had the covid last November and don't believe the shot gives you much if any better protection than natural resistance to it from having it.

I understand, agree with, how it should be your own choice.

What I can’t understand, is how anyone could think our “natural resistance “ is as effective as the shot. 
My logic, fwiw, those who had the virus, their immune system fought the real live virus, those with the shot their immune system fought off a weakened, dead virus. which one would be stronger, the fellow who fought off a old woman, or the fellow who beat a heavy weight armature boxer?
Wait for the Lord;
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic