This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless you in trouble or just ou making trouble

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:10pm
Dale, sorry for the loss of your SIL, sounds like she wasn't long for this world as it was.  Still, it's hard to lose anyone you have known for a long time.
With the problems on your side of the family, I feel all the stress you must be dealing with. Take care of yourself and the old lady, er, loving wife.
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 2:41pm
Dale, Prayers for your SIL's family and hope your BIL gets better
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 6:33pm
Dale, sorry about the loss of your SIL, please convey my condolences to her kids and the rest of her family. But the LORD is merciful when He takes someone home so that they are not suffering anymore but we still grieve the loss and just have to depend on Him for comfort and strength.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 10:41pm
thanks ya'll...my troubles have been put on hold during this as i think it's more important! the SIL was a wonderful lady, always thinking of us and others. seems she went downhill really fast. we all usually spent the holidays and 1-2 times a week together, it's sad to us that we missed being together at Christmas last year, was because i felt un-comfy being in another town to meet up with everyone. we were all sposed to meet at one of their kid's home out of town. i had placed myself in quarentine at the time. she will be missed greatly! the BIL is still fighting his covid, but they moved him out of intensive care and into another room, hope that's a good sign. thank you all for your prayers and thoughts!   
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 11:58pm
Prayers and thoughts coming your way buddy.  I haven't been on here much either and have missed out on a lot.
This family we have here is really important to each of us and it hurts to see someone in trouble.
She sounds like a great person and you will miss her.  For that I feel for you.  But, life goes on and WE are the ones that must suffer before the end comes.  Stay smiling and happy!!  That's who you ARE!  See you at Hutch!  We're not getting any younger.
Praying for you too buddy!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 8:59pm
Prayers for you Dale and your better half and for your BIL. God bless.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic