This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis Chalmers YouTube Channel - Nash Summers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsummers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis Chalmers YouTube Channel - Nash Summers
    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 7:13am
Hello All.  I've been working on a YouTube Channel that features Allis Chalmers Tractors.  I have a WD45 Diesel wide front and a late WD wide front power steering restoration project where I go thru the entire tractor part by part inside and out replacing seals and bearings as needed.  I rebuild the engines, transmissions, etc.  I also have a very detailed 190XT restoration, several Garden Tractors (314D and 416D) and a recently purchased a D17 series 2 that will be redone soon.  There are several haying video's featuring the 185 and 200 series tractors.  If this is something that interests you please check it out.

Please Share, Like and Subscribe.
Channel Name is Nash Summers

Link below may have to copy and paste;

Have a great day!
Sponsored Links

Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 4:39pm
Nice channel, looks like lots of videos for AC guys to go through.  Good looking tractors too.Thumbs Up

You might post this over in the Farm Equipment section of the forum, you'll get a lot of lookers there.

Hopefully the plans in place to replace that 9760 with a S78 or S97, probably make the payment on grain saved  and less dockage. Wink LOL
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
nsummers View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsummers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 10:25am
Thanks appreciate you watching and the comments.  I grew up on AC equipment and working on AC tractors so figure I would start this channel.  Please spread the word!
CTALLIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 5:48pm
Like that video of unboxing those diesel parts. Hope you were happy with the purchase.
nsummers View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsummers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 11:11am

nsummers View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsummers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 9:35am
bump
whizone View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 8:19pm
Nash, a message from Texas. I have really enjoyed all your vids as I am doing a update on my 65' 190xt at the moment.  Your vids are priceless and I wish I were up your way as I would have sought our your services. Its great to see a young man with the work ethic and knowledge you maintain. I have a page with over 50K members and will find a way to promote your vids on it. Keep up the good work and stay safe. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic