This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dentists ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 7:06pm
Had an Aspen dental patient in today. Was told he needed a root canal, crown and nine fillings. I thought he needed one filling. Turns out his family had Randolph equipment in Missouri. New holland dealership
Sponsored Links

TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 8:21pm
I have wisdom teeth in lower jaw that are curled under adjacent tooth. Been that way forever. No problem, as I had the upper wisdom teeth removed 40 years ago.
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 7:30am
Yeah, that was a smart decision. Too many wisdom teeth get removed too.
SemiSharma View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SemiSharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 9:55am
I hope your tooth has healed well by now and that you haven't had to endure any more expensive dental work since then. For anyone else reading this thread, if you're in need of dental work in Lake County, Ohio, Dr. Jeffrey Gross and his team are still around and providing top-notch dental services. You can check out their website at https://jeffreygrossdds.com/services/implant-dentistry-lake-county-ohio/ to learn more about their services and pricing. Remember, taking care of your dental health is important, even if it can be costly at times. Regular check-ups and cleanings can help prevent more serious issues down the road.

Edited by SemiSharma - 04 May 2023 at 2:51am
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2023 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by KristPom KristPom wrote:

To be honest, the concept of "expensive" is different for each person and is very relative. For someone, cheese with mold is expensive, and he eats only locally produced Dutch. And someone is expensive to buy a Tesla, and he drives a "simple" Toyota. Here you can talk long and tedious… But you can not save on your health. Considering all the fears and inconveniences of dental problems, the vast majority of people want the most comfortable solution to the problem. But the bad treatment is immediately visible - the seal fell out after a week or the tooth was treated, and it hurts again. And people who return to the same clinic to continue treatment are always amazed. Don't do that. My family visits https://smileworkshop.com/dental-services/orthodontics / and I can safely advise you this.

spam reported...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2023 at 6:55am
     Wife and I had teeth cleaned, fluoride treatment and I had x-rays of my molars = $430.00. A few days later had 2 small fillings in front teeth replaced = $640.00. Prices include our 5% "senior discount". They do a good job with latest techniques so no complaints whatsoever. Have gone there for quite a few years and have not lost any teeth.
     Can't help myself though when I go to a Dr's office and wonder how much it would cost to replace the equipment there compared to a new combine or planter or large tractor, etc. Or buying a farm. 
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2023 at 7:47pm
The sale of most dental practices won't buy you a 100 acres
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic