This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Day 3...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Day 3...
    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 6:51am
Going on day three since I had robotic surgery for a laguinal hernia repair.
  They said it would be faster recovery and less painful... and I understood it would be a 3/4" incision they would be working through. ... and thought it would be in the hernia area.
 Was I wrong, three incisions 1 inch long , left right and center above the navel line. From those holes they went down to the groin area to repair... and to see, they pumped air in the cavity...  was down at the horsepitol for 7 hours... an sent home with a see-ya in 30 days.
  Can't sit, and can't lay down in a bed, so I have laid flat on the inversion table instead, at least I can get up to standing from it. But that is getting tiring of laying on that, and trying to cold pack the wounds to keep the swelling down too.
 Feels like a got runned under by one of them new freightliners... with them low skirts an keeps ye rolling under the wheels after ye got whacked by the grill and front bumper.
  Now with all the pains, seems new ones crop up too. Normally when docs prescribe them pain killers, I don't take them but for this, I am.OuchThumbs Down and I don't want to.  Sure been havin some whacked out dreams too from them. Like seeing holes in the floors and holes in the walls and everything rotting and decaying...  and even stranger stuff too. Been wondering if our friends with opposing views are also on these pills.  (maybe I shouldn't have wrote that... and give them an excuse. suppose to be a funnyWink)
 Dang, now my left arm/hand went to sleep while holding the cold pack against the belly.
 I better quit whining an yappin and see if there is some more rest yet to catch.
 And if you fellas have an urge to say a kind prayer for me, I sure would appreciate that...  Thanks, JC 
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Sponsored Links

allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:03am
I'll Pray you get back to feeling better soon. I wish the docs would always give us the worst case scenario so when its not as bad we can feel like we're an exception.
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:16am
Hey my friend.....praying for ya.  I've had 3 of them SOB's, 2 repaired with the 6 inch incision in the area, 1 with the 3 little "lights, camera, action" incision".  I too thought the 3 little ones would be so much better.......ehhhh, not so much, still hurts like a bugger.  There is less of a slice through your abdomen, so it is better in the long run.

You hang in there, it will get better.  Who is feeding the moos? 

(Do I get bonus points for calling this? LOL)
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:53am
Prayers for feeling better soon.  Do what the doctor tells you...
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 8:07am
had one done when I was 18, that didn't last... have 2 more( 1 top of stomach)....but I'd rather endure a little pain than weeks. If (IF) I don't do 'silly things' I'm maybe 90% OK...
heck, had 2 ingrown toenails 'removed' 2 weeks ago.still tnder tootsy...

getting old sux !
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 8:42am
I say this NOT to be a "topper" or "one-upper," but so that you know I truly, honestly DO empathize with you...
I've had 5 hernia surgeries from March 2000 through January 2007. The first 4 were all done at once, mesh patches, spinal block and I watched the whole terrible process. Fifth one I said "Knock me out, doc!" That one was in the navel, the result of a Jeep-deer collision and my belt buckle was pushed into my navel by the seat belt popped me like the Pillsbury Dough Boy; laproscopic, right in the navel, you know the drill.
Average time to being able to walk like a human and without pain -- two weeks. After that? Wonderful. JUST DO WHAT THE DOCTORS SAY. It's easy to become discouraged especially when the smallest, most menial tasks are too big to handle. I remember after the first four, almost brought to tears wondering if I'd ever walk normal again, without feeling like I was hit by a train, killed, and my ghost ripping my guts open to try and get back in lol!
As for the weird dreams, I'd say that is 100% the pain killers. They prescribed oxycontin and something else for pain, I refused. But you're right, it's bad. I DID use the bed, but only because I had no other choice except a chair; you know what I mean when I say neither was good for me. Without 2 people to help me (and I was recuperating at home alone back then, wife working and daughter in school lol) I could NOT get out of any chair, and bed wasn't much better because of the torsion/twisting at the waist in any direction.
So, yeah, I really really DO "feel your pain," and I'm writing this to encourage you and give you hope that it is VERY TEMPORARY. Again - DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO, AND YOU'LL RECOVER faster and better. Complications from these surgeries are NOT something you want to deal with!!! Most important, DO NOT RUSH to become active again. YOU WILL be fine in time, but GIVE IT TIME and REST. Nothing else works as well. Actually, I'd have to say, NOTHING ELSE WORKS, PERIOD.
In the end, you'll come out of this MUCH BETTER than you went into it. Think of it like having a priceless old car (OK, Allis-Chalmers tractor) professionally restored: For most of the process, it is a MESS, pieces scattered everywhere, you can't even bring yourself to look at it sometimes. But in the end, it is terrific, and you don't even remember the process to get it there. Same as the nine months a woman goes through to give birth. Bottom line, BE ENCOURAGED!!!

Edited by TimCNY - 30 Jan 2020 at 8:42am
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 8:51am
JC, praying that your pain will ease and you have a speedy recovery. Thanks for the warning, didn't realize the robotic surgery was that bad. I have a small hernia close to my navel and had a consult with the surgeon. He said if it was not giving me any problems he would not recommend surgery but would do it if I wanted. Glad I passed on having it done.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:14am

Gosh,,,JC,,,,Dang,,,I'm feelin for you and Cheryl too,,,you're prolly drivin her crazy,,huh,,??LOLLOL
 Well,,we're sendin lots of Get Well Prayers for you and the Mrs, for a quick recovery,,,,and YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF,,,,,,Buddy!!!
 Sent you a PM.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 10:22am
It could worse!!! They tryed taking my galblader with the little holes,and go home right after, WRONG. They cut me open about a foot,spent 13 day in the hotel from hell. Still had a drain a dripping when they sent me home.

But the way you describe the pain ,maybe you would of been better in the hospital. Hope it improves fast so you can at least sleep.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 10:34am
Takin' a dump is a whole new experience ain't it?!  Definitely praying for ya' JC, and you will see some improvement in a few days I'd think.
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 2:29pm
Hoping your on the road to a quick recovery. None of these things seem to be as easy as the docs tell us they will be! Especially as we get a little older too!
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 2:58pm
Prayer for the pain to get better and full recovery JC

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 3:49pm
Thanks fellows, Sure appreciate the prayers, went back to to nap and woke up feeling better... hope it continues getting better back to normal...
 Nice to know I am not alone...

Tbone, ain't had that pleasure yet...Unhappy sure been wanting to... hope it's soon.
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 5:06pm
Sneezing is another thing that hurts like heck. I've had 2 hernia surgeries way down low in the nutsack area so I feel your pain as well. My twig and berries were swelled up plum purple for a week afterward both times. Too much info??Ouch
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 5:17pm
Well buddy you better be REAL careful and follow the docs orders!!  I'm betting that Cheryl is about ready to throw you out in the snow!!  I wouldn't blame her a bit.  Hopin you're feeling a lot more chipper today.  All these things take time and its a good thing it's winter now, but there's still a lot of chores to be done.  DON'T YOU BE DOING any of em though!!
You just sit on the back side of your lap (when you're able) and talk smart and watch Gunsmoke.  If you REALLY need something, you just give me a holler and I'll come up and help out.  YOU'RE buying the beer though...
Good luck buddy and I'm prayin for you!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 6:13pm
Get you a box of Dulcolax and take them NORCO as needed.  Abouts all you can do.  Make sure you wean yourself off that dope slowly.  My stomach surgery took one month to stop hurtin.  My cancer surgery, I was never in pain, go figure!  Take care of yourself, do what the Doc says, and get up and move around as much as possible. 
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:00pm
Prayers from here as well JC. Don't know what to advise except listen to the Doc. If still in such pain tomorrow I would call the Doc and see what he says. I've had 2 hernia surgeries, one in 2013 and the second in 2015. Only spent maybe 4 to six hours in hospital, mostly due to wake-up time. I was walking and even drove the day after. Did have some pain, but nothing you describe. from the two of those surgeries plus the one from back surgery in 2006, I now have a scar from 2 inches above my navel to pretty close to my privates. May God grant you relief from the pain and a quick, complete recovery. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:01pm
Just got done talking to JC on the phone.  He's doin OK and sounds pretty good.  A little groggy and VERY tired.  Talked almost an hour and I told him to get some sleep and he's drinking so much water he can't.  He's gotta go too often to get any sleep.  He says thanks for the prayers and thoughts.  keep him in your prayers guys and gals.
"Allis-Express"
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:10pm
Im coming to the party late JC, but I am praying for you. One word of advice, although, I doubt you will listen.....'cause you are a male, don't do nuttin, not even blow your nose w/o the docs blessing! don't axks how I know this!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 10:34pm

Yeah,,JC,,Ditto what everybody is tellin you,,,just take it easy till you get better,,,worsted thing you can do is to start activities too dang soon,,,,,,! !! Just take her low and slow. I'll give you another hollar tomorrow,,,ClapClap
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 7:26am
X2 on the Dulcolax......You might invent some new words, or use some you haven't in while.....even with it's help. 

Soon as you're able, walking is the best thing.  Need to get vertical, get breathing, get moving, your lungs need to expel that anesthesia effect.  Course, nothing I say trumps what your doctor says. 

Prayers for improvement my friend. 
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Well buddy you better be REAL careful and follow the docs orders!!  I'm betting that Cheryl is about ready to throw you out in the snow!!  I wouldn't blame her a bit.  Hopin you're feeling a lot more chipper today.  All these things take time and its a good thing it's winter now, but there's still a lot of chores to be done.  DON'T YOU BE DOING any of em though!!
You just sit on the back side of your lap (when you're able) and talk smart and watch Gunsmoke.  If you REALLY need something, you just give me a holler and I'll come up and help out.  YOU'RE buying the beer though...
Good luck buddy and I'm prayin for you!
Ted, I can pick you up on the way by if'n' he needs help.  I'm kinda far away if the cows get out........Hmmm....maybe if I make it to your place you could drive the rest of the way?  I know you like MGD, so we're good!LOL
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 10:32am
Day 4
Good morning Fellows, I looked out and see it is a gray day with Shameless's dandruff in the air.  Oh well. 
 I reread most of the comments, an it makes for the realization ever truer that what your going through may not be as bad s what others have gone through. 
Like TimCNY saying he had five of them hernias, (No 'upper' there) or Tbone with three, or John with the cancer issues... or Ray and his galblader removal... and here I whine... but to this body it was a major intrusion.
  Like what Ted says, I am up and down every little while for a P and thats not normal for me... use to sleep through the night and have a good draining in the morning. Not now. Little gal there injected fluid into the bladder and felt pain and something happened and now feel pain an gotta go. Hope that heals up too.
 Guess over-all, I feel some better today...

...'T', Had a small moment/movement last night about the size of Liawatha's campaign supporter attendees, 3 or four little tnurds... Still waiting for a good movement to happen. ...and got them softener pills in me too, might have to step it up a notch to the Dulco product.

As for docs orders, all I remember him saying is 'don't lift over 20 pounds'
  Thanks again for the prayers and comments.

mmm MGD, If I knew you boys were coming, I could figure out a way to get a case or two around here. Wink   LOL

TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 1:06pm
Oh, hey, I don't care if you had one or fifty, IT AIN'T WHINING lol!!! IT HURTS, like we were never meant to hurt.

One other thing, the nurse during the first 4 was with me in the recovery room, I said I felt great, she said, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but when the doctor comes in he's going to give it to you straight. He's been telling you for months that you'll be back on your feet and good as new in a day or two, but the truth is, you're looking at two weeks of hell coming up fast, as soon as that epidural wears off."
She was right, that is exactly what the good ol' doc said. I asked him why he lied, he said it was because he knows me (I went to school with his son from K-12), and he knew I would never otherwise agree to getting them repaired and they were really bad. And she was right about what I felt like after the epidural wore off... She said she has 4 kids, 3 natural childbirth and one C-section, and ONE hernia surgery. She said never NEVER believe that old wives tale about men never being able to know the pain of childbirth, she said she'd GLADLY have 1,000 kids natural without drugs before she'd have another hernia surgery. NOT GOOD, lol!

So, YOU ARE NOT WHINING. You are, however, in very good company!
Give it time and heal well! And, frankly, I'd honestly say that 20 pounds is 10 or 15 pounds too heavy until after you're able to move better. Get well soon!!!
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 1:46pm
I remember when I had back surgery in 1986, a fusion in L 3&4, lower back. Doc sent me home and the first visit back to him he said nothing over 5 lbs. told him I was already lifting more than that I was lifting a gallon of milk, he said whats that weigh I told him 8 lbs. and he said no more than that. Surgery was in January and I was aloud to go back to work in May. Computers were just coming out then so there was no internet, I was aloud to set up long enough to eat other wise stand or lay was all. Sure glad it was a cold snowy winter.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 2:01am
gosh JC...I knows what you are going thru too...had mine back in the mid 70's, it scared my boss so bad that he thought he was gonna hafta pay for the surgery...he fired me while I was still in the hospital! I learned to sleep (if/when I could) on my back and sides, always slept on my tummy before, that ended real fast! I guess since you can't gits up and out, it would be a good time to aim the machine your way? then you could enjoy and notice how pretty it really is! take care my friend, be thinking and praying for you...
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 1:36pm
Shamer thats hitting a man when he's down and his wife is liable to come hunting you with a big gun cause she will be the one to have to clear the snow away
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Ted, I can pick you up on the way by if'n' he needs help.  I'm kinda far away if the cows get out........Hmmm....maybe if I make it to your place you could drive the rest of the way?  I know you like MGD, so we're good!LOL
Craig, that sounds good.  I sure can drive the rest of the way.  you'll be plenty tired by the time you get here!  And I've USUALLY got 3 case of MGD around here on ice, so that's no problem!ClapClap

JC, I have to agree with somebody else........ 8 lbs is PLENTY for now.  Otherwise you'll start doin more and then more....I know you!! Evil Smile

Shameless, take pity on the poor guy, and the rest of us.  NO MORE PRETTY till the end of March.  If'n you want to help, mix up some of them good meals you're putting together and either BRING em or ship em up to JC.  BUT, nothing that will give him gas,,,,,,,at least for a month anyway. LOLLOL
"Allis-Express"
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 4:49pm
Ted, I know it probably sounds silly, but if something needed my help, and I had a day or two to plan, I’d be on my way ASAP. The cows out would probably need someone closer.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 2:30am
  Day five... yea, a bugger, couldn't get any sleep over night... 6am crawled into the shower and took a long shower... felt some better. Laid down and finally got a few hours sleep.  Later we juiced carrots and celery and drank that down. Looked out an it was 33 degrees, an the snow is soft. Behaved myself, staying in till about 3 when nephew showed up to feed moos an stove. Got dressed up warm and shuffled my feet to the barn thinking I would watch him feed and head back to the house.
 Simple plan, get some fresh air and exercise...And behave myself like Ted wants me to, (an me too) What could go wrong?  Nephew didn't show up... So, shuffled my way back towards the house and here he came on foot. He had gotten stuck and could not back up the grade what the tires spun.
Yea, I know I should have headed to the house and said 'your on yur own', but I didn't when he asked if I would drive his truck...  said I would but I would do a slow walk out there. By the time I got there, he had pulled the tractor backwards with his truck... so crawled in it slow and drove it back to the house... should have gone in at that point, or simply drove the truck down to the barn.LOL An I could hear Ted say, "Don't over do it"...
 Watched him feed the moos for me and watched them eat their feed for a few minutes while he headed out to feed hay... then I started heading to the house,,, oh geez, here he is stuck again, just after he went through the gate, the back bale had fallen off and 10 feet farther sat the tractor. and he couldn't back up account of the frickken wet slippery snow... The dang same crap I was going to clean out before going in for repair.  Told him to give the old tractor a tug backwards and it rolled out so easy. He then took the two bales out one at a time, an I crawled into the truck and took it to the house. I had more than enough fun for the day. And didn't lift anything except for one end of a chain.  Sat down and drank more celery and carrot juice and ate some supper an rested... now I am awake and it is...
Day 6 ... No Shameless, I do not need anymore SNOW... Neither does Ted...Specially when Ted an T-bone are drivin up this way.  And, mind you, I will be expecting them every day till spring ... So NO MORE SNOW during all them 'expecting' days!!!  Wink LOL

Thanks Tadams, you juss keep remindin Shamerz to behave his self... He sure don't lissen to me none.
 An Dale, Thanks for the thoughts an prayers too... I am needin all I can get...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic