This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let's make this interestin,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let's make this interestin,,,,,
    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 at 6:56pm

Being as I'm a Southern boy,,,,, I'ma going for LSU to pull it out tonight,,,,,ClapClap

Anybody,,,??Clap
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2020 at 8:29pm
Joe, you trying to start trouble???? Since I don't have a Dawg, errrr......I mean a dog in this fight I won't get upset over who wins. I might favor LSU a bit since they are an SEC team but it's not looking real good for the Bayou Bengals right now but the fat lady ain't even ready to sing yet. Good game though.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 5:44am
I don’t know how long this LSU run will last?? I’m very happy for them.
I always pull for the SEC.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 9:20am

I don't know,,Thad,,,ever since thet JOE Burrow showed up on the scene,,,they haven't said anything bout his future replacement, altho I bet they gots another gunslinger settin on the bench just waitin for ole JOE to graduate and go Pro. He's bout the most cool and collected college QB I've seen cause it seems he don't get rattled for chit,,,,, He's broken so many records at LSU plus a few last night. Was a great game til the second half, but cause the Clemson QB just could not get out of the doldrums and play like he been all year. I'm thinkin he's just a junior,,so,,,maybe next year for Clemson,,,,,Clap

Edited by desertjoe - 14 Jan 2020 at 9:20am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 9:28am

Chit,,,I quit too soon,,,,LOL
 I'm really likin ole Joe's life story up to now,,,,
 His Father was a coach at Ohio State and some other member of his family also had ties to OSU so ole Joe also chose OSU ,,,but after two years of warmin the bench and Rah, Rah'in the players, his Brother talked him into quitin OSU as the coach would not promise nuttin SO,,,,he transferred to LSU and,,,and,,,the rest is history,,, They were gonna have the OSU Head Coach on last night to interview him bout ole Joe's success at LSU after the game but I missed it,,,Dang it,,,!!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 9:55am
Joe Burrow did play for Ohio State, but his dad was a coach at Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, about 80 miles southeast of Columbus. I used to live in Athens and worked at the U. Really pretty place.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 4:08pm
Record breaking Houston QB entered the transfer portal. Looking at Arkansas and LSU. He’ll be a definite Tiger in the next few days is my bet. I wish we could land him but very doubtful.
Yes Joe that Clemson QB is the real deal and already a national champ winner.
TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 7:12pm
Hubert,  I see where UGA will have a different quarterback in 2020, can a person transfer in from another college and play without setting out a year?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 8:01pm

Chit,,TBone,,,a man just can't tell a good story these days,,,,,,Wink,,,,LOL Actually I read that on The Lyin Post,,,they'll lie bout anything just to sell a few more papers,,,,,WinkWink
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 9:24am
No matter how you look at it, LSU played a great game after they figured out Clemson's game plan. Don't know what's in store for next year, but LSU will be a contender again, at least for the SEC side of things.   
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 9:40am
Tim, under certain circumstances a player can transfer and not have to sit out a year. When a player is being underutilized it is good for them to have the opportunity to go elsewhere and be productive.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 2:06am

Well,,I don't know how NM has their transfer protocol but hope it is friendly toward the player. Far too many players lose out to potential playing positions because some coach makes a decision to not give the player a chance to show his stuff. Joe Burrow is perfect example.
 In NM, there is a running back that is also in transfer portal and hope he gets an opportunity to play somewhere. This athelete, Josh Foley, rushed for over 2000 yards and scored 41 Tds his senior year. He is wicked quick as he also won back to back state championships in the 100 meter hurdles. He decided to stay in-state and signed with NMSU which has trouble reaching .500 in any given year. As a freshman, He rushed 7 times for 51 yards against "Bama" but has not seen any action since!! I think the locals are bout to run the friggin coach out of town for underutilizing this good player,,,,,???
 I sure hope he gets an opportunity to prove his mettle somewhere,,,,Clap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 6:08am
Arkansas has emerged as the front runner for that high profile grad transfer QB. He has ties to Kendal Briles our new O coordinator. Hoping
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 6:18am

Hey thats GREAT ,,,Thad,,I sure hope he picks the Razorbacks too,,,!!Clap
 Many times a player will follow a coach that treated him right. "Somebody" prolly knew the transfer QB was gonna move on and is why "they" hired the new O Coord,,,,,right,,??Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic