This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

another cure,,,,???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another cure,,,,???
    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 5:12am

Well,,I was helpin the oldest Boy  get the RV ready for his huntin trip yestarday and I  tripped and took a pretty good tumble onto my left shoulder,,,,same shoulder I've been havin trouble with for so dang long,,,,,, Almost gettin to where I can lift it bout halfway now but still hurts like haides,,,,, Biggest issue is when I gots to help the wife get in-out of bed and to-from potty to wheel chair,,,,,,,last time I had a flare up on thet shoulder  the friggin Dr would NOT give me a cortizone shot because of the Diabetes,,,,,wisht there was a "hold harmless" form I could sign so he will give me the shot I really need   CHIT,,,chit,,
 Right now,,I gots 3 of the Salonpas patches on it . They have done good for me before,,,Maybe,,,,,Clap
Sponsored Links

Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 7:51am
Joe,
Hope your on the mend with the shoulder! Sounds painful! May your new year be much Better!
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 8:19am
be careful with cortizone !!
stuff I was told..
1st shot lasts 3 days, 2nd shot 2 days, 3rd maybe hours...
law of deminshing returns...
AND..
it eats away at you bones...
 friend sees a quack that shots him up regardless of the dangers to him..

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 3:40pm
lady I used to work with had a little box implanted into her tummy area about belt high, it dispenses a little morphine out on a timed time. WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING CAREFUL? whew...I hope you don't need a operation to get it to stop hurting! salonpas make bigger patches for bigger areas too.
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 11:24pm
My wife had one of those devises implanted in her stomach and it worked real good for a while. Then as time passed, less well. In fact she became allergic to the morphine and they had to take the pump out. Bummer.      Leon
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 12:05am
WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN?!?!?!?!

HOW MANY of us have to tell you to be careful!?!?!?!

Dag nabbit,,,,, if'n I was closer, I'd hep you out in a heartbeat, but I'm just too far away.  Whist I was closer, you need all the help you can get for a few weeks now.

Slow down and THINK........I'm gettin older, slower, harder of hearin, harder yet of listening, DANG NABBIT, I gotta start payin attention!!!  WHO the Hades is gonna help Ma if'n I fall an break my neck?

TAKE care Joe, an one of these days, you can chew my arse for bein so ,,,,,,,,dumb?  SLOW down and let the good Lord help you get through all this........... WHO else is gonna know what all these comma's and periods stand for?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 2:32pm
You had better take care of that shoulder Joe, when the doctor was giving me them cortizone shot till he done surgery I had my rotator cuff torn clear off they was able to 
re-attache it. The therapy was ruff 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic