This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which method to locate somebody,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which method to locate somebody,,,,,,
    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 8:51am

I have a need to locate a person  and have tried a couple internet sites with no luck,,all they want is your CC number up front,,,,
  What sites have others used successfully to locate a person,,??

Edited by desertjoe - 27 Dec 2019 at 8:52am
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 8:53am
Hey Joe, do you have any idea at all???  Like state, or county, or anything? 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:02am

Yeah, TBone,,the dude used to live in the adjoining town, Roswell, NM. I have his name and an address where he used to live, but the house was sold to other people bout 6 years ago. They do not know the name of the dude that used to own their house.

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:26am
Well, whitepages.com will show basic information for free.  If you put in the guy's name, and Roswell, or even just NM, it could find it. 

You could also find property tax info at the government sites, that is all public info, and you could search by owner. 

Don't know what you've tried so far.  I was able to find some people or at least leads for Ol' Les when he made his trek through Michigan, but he never called me or followed up and now has disappeared, so I don't know if anything ever worked out.  But at least it was leads.  I'm sure you've tried just plain old Google....
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:33am
hmm..... used to live in the adjoining town, Roswell, NM.

aliens got him !!!!Big smile

Locate the real estate company that sole the property, they WILL have the info,like phone number, proper spelling of name, maybe a forwarding address. everyhing's on computers these days...you may be able to lookup 'propertry transfers' on city/state websites ??

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:37am

Yeah, TBone,,I did try google search and a web site Beenverified  that cost me $39 to get a phone number that is "out Of Service",,,chit,,,
  He Used to live in a pretty nice house and seems to have dropped out of circulation for about 6 years cause the people that now live at the house told me They bought the house form a realtor 6 years ago, but don't have an idea Who the previous owner was.

If,,the person has passed away,,how would you find that out??

which government site to look for property ?

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:42am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Yeah, TBone,,I did try google search and a web site Beenverified  that cost me $39 to get a phone number that is "out Of Service",,,chit,,,
  He Used to live in a pretty nice house and seems to have dropped out of circulation for about 6 years cause the people that now live at the house told me They bought the house form a realtor 6 years ago, but don't have an idea Who the previous owner was.

If,,the person has passed away,,how would you find that out??

which government site to look for property ?

Whatever site they would pay property taxes to.  I don't know how NM's is set up, here in MI, it goes to the county.  So if you knew what county I lived in, you could find their site, find the property tax info tab on their site, and search by name of owner, and you could find what I own and what I pay in taxes for it.  Disclaimer though, it ain't listed under Tbone95 LOL.  You can also search the opposite direction, as in, you put in the address, search, and you can see who has owned that property over the years.  That's the way ours is......and it's public info everywhere, so there should be something.  Did you try whitepages.com too?

Edited by Tbone95 - 27 Dec 2019 at 9:45am
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:43am
Check the county Assessors office where Roswell is located as to the change of address for the house sale. That would be a starter.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 9:59am
first name last name obituary  ???

thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 5:21pm
I like to use qpublic for each county. I can type in qpublic "whichever county" in the search box. You can search by name, address, or browse a map of the county. Good way to find out who owns a piece of property to.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 5:29pm
I'be had pretty good luck, just googling name and town.  If you think he has passed on, type in obituary, after the name and town...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 6:31pm
Legacy.com is a good site to use for obituaries
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 8:27pm
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 8:32pm
Ever served in the military?

FB;  USA Military Directory
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2019 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by nella(Pa) nella(Pa) wrote:

https://www.mylife.com

forget mylife! it is a big money grab
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 3:38am
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

Originally posted by nella(Pa) nella(Pa) wrote:

https://www.mylife.com

forget mylife! it is a big money grab

Yes it dose charge but I just look at what is free on that site. They used to have free address and telephone numbers up till a few month ago but that disappeared.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 9:14am

Well,,Many Thanks for all the suggestions but this character is gonna take a real gum shoe type of "finder",,,,Wink
 I have tried Beenverified @ $29.99, QPublic @ $29.99, MyLife, Legacy,com, Whitepages, MyHeritage (from Israel) and it lookin like this dude has always flown under the radar,,,,cause he ain't left a paper trail anywhere,,,!!! All these "services" will let you think they gots really privy info but they all use the same search system ,,,in fact beenverified was the only'ist one that gave me a phone number,,,but the sob was disconnected,,,,Wink
 I gots to thinkin ,,maybe he passed away but a big search of obits in every state where he has resided turned up negative,,,,,Chit,,!!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 9:22am
How much does he owe you, or what did he borrow? Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 2:22pm
hmm, can you put a free ad in local papers... 'Hay Mr. X, please call me', or 'any one knowing Mr. X, please contac me', or "Mr X, your item will be sold if not picked up in 21 days'
I see similar ads by lawyers , usually about inheritences or traffic accidents...

if you know anything about him, say he likes Aliis-Chalmers, add 'Allis-Chalmers' to the Google search.

exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 3:23pm
Facebook. Someone knows.
Learning AC...slowly
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 6:02pm
Well, you said he was from Roswell, maybe he's one of those aliens and he escaped from the Area, and they came and took him back.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 11:26pm
check with post office for a forward addy?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 5:17am

Well,,John,,since he IS from roswell,,,them green men musta come back fror him,,,,,,Wink
 Must be ,,cause he can't be fount very easy now,,,,,,

Hey Shameless,,I'ma gonna go the the ailen town next day or so and will check the post office,,,nuttin else has worked,,,,,,,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic