This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

trying to contact Dale Schafer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trying to contact Dale Schafer
    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 9:43am
All I'm able to get when I call is "Dale is not available. Leave a message.  Dale was to pickup and haul for Me a pair CA wheel weights right after Thanksgiving.
     I hope Dale is well and good
Sponsored Links

Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 7:46pm
orangereborn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangereborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 11:18pm
Ken...I am here.  Apparantly my text messages are not going where I intended.  Should be back to the shop before noon and will call. My phone is filling up faster than I can sort thru it.  My Mom is not doing well and been gone a lot.  She did not think she would make her 96th Tues and am not sure she knows she did.  Thanks for checking in....Dale
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 8:50am
I'm Sorry sometimes that I never got in the habit of TEXTING Messages
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 11:41am
Dale, I am sorry to hear about your Mother that way.  Mine is 93 and in assisted living now and I worry about her as she is getting worse as time goes by.  I guess at this time in their lives they are just kind of giving up.  I see her every chance I get and we play Dominoes at least once a week.  Time will tell.
Thanks for the parts you brought me from Ken!!  Now all I have to do is get my butt in gear and get them put in the tractors where they belong.

Ken, THANKS for the parts you sent me!!!  I will put em to good use when it gets warmer.  I don't have heat in the barn, so it's gotta wait till next spring/summer.

MERRY CHRISTmas to you both.  Be well and safe.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
orangereborn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangereborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Dale, I am sorry to hear about your Mother that way.  Mine is 93 and in assisted living now and I worry about her as she is getting worse as time goes by.  I guess at this time in their lives they are just kind of giving up.  I see her every chance I get and we play Dominoes at least once a week.  Time will tell.
Thanks for the parts you brought me from Ken!!  Now all I have to do is get my butt in gear and get them put in the tractors where they belong.

Ken, THANKS for the parts you sent me!!!  I will put em to good use when it gets warmer.  I don't have heat in the barn, so it's gotta wait till next spring/summer.

MERRY CHRISTmas to you both.  Be well and safe.

Thanks Ted...She is in the hospital now and should return to the rest home tomorrow.  She is tough, but her odds are probably insurmountable.  Resting peacefully and no pain. Thankful for that.  Hospice care takes over now. She lived alone until age 92 and as we look back now, we realize how fortunate we were that nothing happened.  She is up river about 20 miles from you. So I am making a 250 mile trip about every other day. Seems odd not having that trailer in the mirror.... Merry Christmas to you and yours.....Dale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic