This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Annual Boring post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Deppe/AC Salvag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 10:54pm
Happy Birthday, Bill.  Can relate to your passion regarding the orange, have 3 B's, two high crops and a standard B
Sponsored Links

Harvey/pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvey/pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 10:54pm
Happy Birthday Mr Bill, and Happy Holidays too...Harvey
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 7:00am
 Happy Birthday , its was always a  pleasure having u and the Club  come to my Showroom.   BTW this is my favorite picture of u and Uncle Bill

He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 7:17am
Happy Birthday and have a Merry Christmas Bill.
Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 5:35am
The best news is you are still here to give the report and I'm still here to read it.(LOL)
ryanschott View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanschott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 5:56am
Happy birthday and have a merry Christmas
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 12:15pm
Again, HAPPY (belated) Birthday Bill.  I too look forward to your boring yearly post.  The insight and tales you give us are priceless.  Hope to see you here for a LOT more years.
God bless and keep writing.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 12:44pm
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
 Bore us anytime Bill Wink and for as long a post as you want!
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
calico190xt68 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calico190xt68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 11:33pm
Whatever you say at 86 is worthy of our attention. I am fairly new to Allis Chalmers but it is great bunch of guys. Happy birthday, merry christmas and everything in between!
80 7010 w/Cab, 67 190XTD Series I w/500 Loader, AC 2000 Plow, AC 4 row Planter, AC 77G Rake, Member Indiana A-C Partners, Member TAC
Alex09(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex09(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 10:47am

Happy Birthday Bill! It is a privilege for the younger guys like me to learn from the older and wiser guys like you. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge! I enjoy learning from it.
www.awtractor.com
A&W TRACTOR 920-598-1287
KEEPING ALLIS-CHALMERS IN THE FIELDS THROUGH THE 21ST CENTURY
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 10:05pm
Gentlemen,  Thank you so much for your greetings.  I cannot tell you how much I enjoy being a part of this Forum.  
Working with my father in his ground breaking dealership when Allis Chalmers was almost unknown was a relatively short but very important part of my life.  It was some of the most meaningful and unforgettable time I spent.  
I had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY.
Thank you all for being such an important part of it.
Good Luck!
Bill Long
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic