This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joe I sent you a link

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joe I sent you a link
    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 10:06am
About a guy selling and shipping Massey Ferguson parts let me know if you got it.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 8:52pm

Yeah,,,Thad,,I gots it and will try to contact the guy tamarrow.. I did finally did locate an intake manifold,,,just need a carb now,,,, The priority on thet tractor has slipped to behind the Ford Ranger,,,I KNOW ole Shameless will like that ,,,,,LOLLOL
 Right now I am workin on enclosin the lean-to I built before the first snow flies,,,it been sleetin and rainin most all day today and didn't get much done on the lean-to cause of the cold azzed wind blowin in  from the north,,,,,,BRRrrrrrrr
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 9:01pm
blame them silly Canadians for that cold wind Joe!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 9:05pm
Speaking of getting cold, it's down to one degree at my house. I wasn't ready for last winter yet. Damn sure not ready for this winter. Think I'll head south and live in Shameless new kitchen. Darrel
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 2:59am
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

Speaking of getting cold, it's down to one degree at my house. I wasn't ready for last winter yet. Damn sure not ready for this winter. Think I'll head south and live in Shameless new kitchen. Darrel

Well,,,wait a minute, Darrel,,,,,I already gots first dibs on the spot close to the heater,,,,I wrangled it outa ole Shameless,,,,promisin to keep the chute full of pellets,,,,,LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 6:33am
Well Joe, I guess I won't fight you for that spot, because you'd kick my azz but good anyhow. And I have plenty of aches and pains already. Don't need to fight for more! Lol! Maybe I can take the snow machine shed. When he has that running, it should be warm in there. Maybe Shameless will give me free room and board if I tend to that machine for him. Darrel
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 9:36am

Well now,Darrel you best do some thinkin on thet one,,,,,, all these fine folks be givin you pokes all the time IF,,,,,if,,,you gets yourself associated with thet mochine,,,,,,,including your neighbors,,,,,,,LOLLOL
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 1:14pm
Darrel, why don't you just go on down to Joe's where it's warmer and keep old Hungry fed while Joe's up at Shamers
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 1:32pm
And Shammers can be movin on up to Darrel's mansion then. LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 5:51am
Um um um not to rain on any parades but when I was in high school I went to visit Jennifer’s family on Christmas vacation in Nebraska. That ain’t what I’d call warm.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 8:06am

Yeah,,Thad,,I can see where ole Shameless,,,he don't live in no warm clime for sure,,!!  Fact is,,he been gettin some of the coldest temps lately,,,,,I ain't gonna say it serves him right,,,,him bein my friend and all,,,,but he COULD do better by us all and just scrap thet thing,,,or let ole Darrel try it for a couple of years,,,,,,,LOLLOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 8:27pm
Oh yeah, I know it ain't warm in that Blair NE country. But it's not my intention to work outside in it. Just kind of sit back in an easy chair, let the heat from the engine on that snow machine keep me toasty warm. Maybe drink a beer or two. Move the spout on the machine occasionally. Call town once in a while to order fuel for the machine. Dump a little snow right on top of Shameless if he gets cranky. And make sure that no snow gets on the road between Shameless house and wal mart, so Shameless will be able to keep the shelves stocked. And I guess since Joe called dibs on the kitchen, I'll take that to mean that I'll get fed well. What a life, huh? Darrel
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 8:41pm
Now I kinda like the idea of everyone movin around and helpin each other do chores n such.  And as far as Shamers goin up to Darrel's, thas a GREAT idee!!  He's been wantin to git that BIG shed cleaned out for Darrel.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 10:45pm
Darrell you sure got a way of making things sound good.👍
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Darrell you sure got a way of making things sound good.👍

I always say: if ya gonna dream, dream BIG!!!!!
Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 12:56pm
I am surprised that Shameless hasn't been adding his two cents to our plans......that sort of concern him. LOL! Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic