This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bigfoot's Idler Pulley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck...the Janitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bigfoot's Idler Pulley
    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 10:11am
I have an Allis Chalmers 616...the big one, and the flat Idler pulley on the deck (Part#2028725 according to the parts book) bearing went out. I am not having much luck finding a replacement pulley. I'm curious if anyone on here replaced it, and if so, can you please point me in the right direction?  Thank you.
jeeping-the art of getting dirty and going broke while slowly going nowhere and taking all day to do it.
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 12:06pm
Try Brenda at Sandy Lake Implement. She might still be able to get you parts yet. I have new and used parts, but nothing for the mower decks..
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Chuck...the Janitor View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck...the Janitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 10:17am
They have a few and now I'm back up and running. Thank you for the help.
jeeping-the art of getting dirty and going broke while slowly going nowhere and taking all day to do it.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 2:10pm
Glad to hear yer' back in business!!
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic