This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parts Wanted - Allis Chalmers 620

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kartman01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parts Wanted - Allis Chalmers 620
    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 9:19am
I am a newbie here and hopefully i am posting this in the right place.  Please advise if not, but the Classified section seemed to be all for larger AC tractors...

I have just acquired an Allis Chalmers 620 and am seeking the following parts:  new or good used muffler, original seat or at least solid seat pan.

Also, any help on sources for wear parts like filters, brakes, etc. would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by Kartman01 - 28 Sep 2019 at 9:20am
Sponsored Links

Ken(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 6:11pm
The parts you are looking for as originals are scarce, be patient, I'm guessing you may have bought the 620 that was on marketplace near Gregory, if so, you got a steal.
Kartman01 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kartman01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 9:00am
Thanks Ken, where in Michigan are you located?  I'm in the St Joseph/Benton Harbor area?  

I purchased the tractor on Facebook marketplace, it was located in the Evansville, IN area.  Is that the one you are referring to?  It came with a mower deck and front blade and so far have not discovered any major issues with it.  Very happy with the purchase!

I want to keep the tractor as original as possible and am hopeful the few parts I need surface.  

Thanks
AC720Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC720Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 7:30pm
SLI and Steve in NJ are sponsors on this site. I am sure both can help you with parts. As far as a seat I purchased mine at tractor supply. It’s close to the original but if you have the original seat pan your local Upolstry guy should be able to replicate. The muffler, I purchased a new one at $260. Yeah I know, pricey but it was worth it. You won’t regret spending the extra cash if your looking to stay stock. I can’t believe how well this machine works. I have differently got my money back with the amount of work my 720 does. It has paid me back time after time plus it’s so fun to use.
1968 B-208, 1976 720 (2 of them)Danco brush hog, single bottom plow,52" snow thrower, belly mower,rear tine tiller, rear blade, front blade, 57"sickle bar,1983 917 hydro, 1968 7hp sno-bee, 1968 190XTD
ac720nut View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac720nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 6:24pm
Charles I have several new original air cleaners and some other parts if interested PM me I'm in Dexter Mi. just west of Ann Arbor
RTK Mich View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RTK Mich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 10:51am
I bought the 620 in Gregory, love it so far.
D12 D14(2) D15 H3 HD3 AC620
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic