This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please Except My Apology

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Except My Apology
    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 11:29am
We have reached a point where our video and audio equipment needs to be updated. Our goal is to make the very best videos we can for everyone to enjoy and learn from. Unfortunately this comes with a cost. The year we have added a drone, wireless mic system and a professional grade video camera. The cost for this equipment is over $3700.00. This equipment will allow us to provide everyone with better video and audio quality as well as better viewing angles of working equipment. We will also be making short films related to farming and have a few projects in the works. If you have a topic that we can make a video on please let us know, we would be happy to entertain your ideas.

How does this effect you our viewers? We will start running ads with the videos. I realize that we are always being targeted with ads all day long and it gets old with so many hands trying to get in our pockets. We don't expect you the viewers to fully fund us but we do need to recoup some of the cost. We put a lot of time in to making the videos and we want to give you the very best we can. As an example, the clutch rebuilding videos have over 10hrs of filming per video. Then it's hours of editing put it together in the shortest amount of run time.

Hope everyone understands and continues to watch and enjoy.

Thanks
Dennis
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
Sponsored Links

Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 1:05pm
Nothing is really Free someone pays,so its very reasonable and painless it sounds to
do it like you described to pay for things.
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 2:45pm
Dennis,
I have watched some of your work and was impressed. As a small business owner, I understand the cost of quality. Is there a place where your works reside other than YouTube? Sounds like you have a passion. I would be interested in seeing the clutch video? Guess I haven't been following you close enough?:)
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 4:25pm
https://www.youtube.com/user/The1952caallis/videos?disable_polymer=1

Lots of Vids.

Thank you Dennis

Edited by chaskaduo - 15 Apr 2019 at 4:28pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Reindeer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reindeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 4:44pm
Speaking for myself, I appreciate the time, trouble and money that goes into making the videos, and can accept the ads as a small inconvenience for the greater pleasure of seeing, enjoying and learning from your work.  Thank you.
67 D15 S2
83 5015
Several Kubotas'                     
DennisA (IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 7:11pm
Sugarmaker, the CA clutch video is in the making. I dropped off the spring cover today to be machined, should have it back tomorrow night which would lead to more video shooting on Wednesday. Most of the taping should be done this week but I still need to install and test before I release the video to the public.
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
Dave(inMA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave(inMA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 7:27pm
I didn't realize that you had such a great collection of AC (mostly) videos, Dennis. Thanks for the link, chaskaduo. I'm looking forward to that CA clutch video!
WC, CA, D14, WD45
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic