This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That young shameless feller

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That young shameless feller
    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 12:00am
you missed her B-day...by a LONG shot! (nice try) lol
Sponsored Links

Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:56pm
Now you give that phone BACK to her!!  I'm gonna call an wish her a happy birthday!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:09pm
that's o-k JC...cuz I gots her phone with me...she don't need it while she's down in the sick bed...so if'n I see his phone number pop up...he'll be BUSTED!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:01pm
DJ, just how longs do ye expects to live bee~fer yur neck deep in a March madness snows??? Ermm
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 10:44pm
    thanks ya'll! yep...she gotta gits better soon, there's clothes to wash, vacuuming to be done, amongst other things

SHAMELESS,,,,,,!!!!!!  why you,,,!!!!,,,,,,you,,,you just wait till I talk to her,,,I ain't gonna tell her nuttin,,,,just gonna ask her if she knows what you sayin,,(dialing phone now)Wink
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 10:14am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

just look for a short fat tall skinny dude with short hair pulled back into a pony tail, and sniff for farmer farts!

ANd he'll be standing next to the old oak tree that fell over 4 years ago and is gone now
On the farm: Agco Allis 9695, 7060, 7010, R66, Farmall H, and Farmall F20 (Great Grandpa's)
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 9:25am
Sounds like everybody else at WallyWorld. LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:18am
thanks ya'll! yep...she gotta gits better soon, there's clothes to wash, vacuuming to be done, amongst other things! Tom...if'n there is a chance we can come to C.Bluffs...just look for a short fat tall skinny dude with short hair pulled back into a pony tail, and sniff for farmer farts! oh...i'll prolly wear an orange shirt under my jacket, and don't fergits my usual camo shoes.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 11:15pm
You gots to take the good with the bad if ye wants to gets her better...
  Dale I am glad to hear she is doing better, Sure hope she regains all her gumption as fast as she can.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 11:01pm
I lke the rub her chest part! feet...not so much! lol doc says she has sum fluids starting in her lungs...gave her sum meds and told her to go to bed! she's been down several days and feeling a bit better, but retires early...
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 5:20pm
Yous guys bee careful what your a asking for. He just might charge up 3 or 4 greeze gun batterys and show up. Hoping their both OK. Son was real sick.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 4:16pm
Would not be good.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 2:40pm
He's awful quite today, hope he didn't catch it too
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 3:01am
IF he would only REMEMBER his dang password,,,,,,,,he wouldn't HAVE ALL THEM PROBLEMS!!  I tole him onceth to send me his log on stuff so when he has to git a new puter, I can just help him out........but do he listen???     Nope,,,,,,,,,you guest it......he's a ornery ole cuss and don't want no help from nobody.......gotta try an do it all hisself....

JC, I tole him to git his big butt to Hutch and bring thet puter with an I would fix him all up!!  An if I could get ahold of a modeeerator at the time,,,,we could maybe gits him back to his OLD name sake!!

NOW,,,,,,,,,,, if EVERYBODY gots on his arse,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe he'd bring that ole puter with and we could git him all fixed up!!!  Then WE'D be LUCKY enuff to have his lordship at HUTCH AGAIN!!
"Allis-Express"
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 10:44pm
Shameless, ye better gives her Emergen-C, Calcium Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D-3 and apply Vicks VapoRub to the chest and feet and rub it in real good and put some wool socks on her feet too.  I toss a towel in the microwave with the Vaporub open For about 90 seconds and check to see how hot the stuff is,,, If the Vicks is near liquid thats good enough and get the towel hot. When towel is hot, fold it to keep the warmth in and then go and rub that vicks into the victims chest and then unfold the towel quick and put on the chest to keep it all nice and warm. And help wash it off in the morning before they might step outside... Well that is kinda the rule around here.
Oh yea, and make them smell the Vicks for couple minutes to help clear their sinuses.

Joe, I gave ol' Shameless a pic that was already downsized to use as his Avatar, but did he use it??? NO. an it looked like this...
https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/shammers_s.jpg  An all he has to do would be to save the pic and figure out how to post it, or simply go to his 'member control panel',  then go to his Edit Profile and put this link in- allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/shammers_s.jpg  -into the bar and hit preview... and hopefully he will have a utopia moment an see his new avatar. ... and not forget to hit the update Profile button at the bottom of page.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 7:11pm
For gosh sakes keep her safe. Middle son caught it, was off work for a coupleof days. He is never sick he went to a cute little old gal doc and she told him To go home and go to bed. Not much else she could do for him. hoping for the best for both
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 2:26pm
Better fire up some kinda heat for your Mrs. there Shameless don't want her catching that pnumonia 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:09am
    Whoa,,,Shameless,,,you best take double care of Ms Dee,,,if it the same strain of Flu goin around down here,,,it is a killer!!  I know several people that have got the flu then come down with Pnemonia,,,and sad to say one of them passed away because of complications and excessive fluid in their lungs.

Everybody out there be very careful as this strain of flu is very dangerous,,,!!!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 8:31am
I would Joe if I could! it's not even offered anymore on the site! all that's there is stupid looking chit! and Tom, you may hafta look for ole Les, my old lady....oooops...I mean the loving wife came down with that flu going around, saw the doc on Monday, she's teetering on pnamonia too...PffffT!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:56am
 Yes,,GrayRay,,,,thas him,,,!!!  and that pic right there is a classic,,,,somehow after lookin at the pic,,,it just makes you conjure up an image of a fellar that WOULD try just bout anything,,,,and,,,,and,,,get away with just bout anything,,,,,,Wink,ClapClap
 (shore wisht he would use that one for his avatar again,,,,,,Clap
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:58pm
Seems like theres a little poking going on here. And no return pokes. Don't suppose he's in that dad ratted horsepistol again or worse greasing up that danged old green machine again. S

Edited by HD6GTOM - 12 Mar 2019 at 11:03pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:01pm
Here's him and his kin...
https://allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/shameless_triplets.jpg
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 9:51pm
After seeing them 2 pictures. Sorry I ask . I'm joking if I do get to meet him in sure it'll be a good time.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 12 Mar 2019 at 10:49pm
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 4:46pm
Yeah, that's his eighth grade graduation picture.  Leon
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 1:54pm
That's when he was a spring chicken. Now he's an old coot.

Edited by chaskaduo - 12 Mar 2019 at 3:47pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 1:31pm
[QUOTE=Grayray]Nope.  I'm told this is the latest picture of him.

With PINK thing around his head
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 1:21pm
Nope.  I'm told this is the latest picture of him.

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 12:24pm
Big old slushie ball.  LOL

Look for this face can't miss it.

Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 9:54am
He's a BIG guy and can barely walk, the last time I saw him.
Heck, he'll prolly search you out and introduce himself.  He's that kind of guy. Wink
"Allis-Express"
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 6:22am
He will be wearing a pink thing on his head.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic