This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Farm Show in Louisville

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveWisc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farm Show in Louisville
    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:06am
Anybody going this week to the show maybe we can get together ?
Sponsored Links

cabinhollow View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabinhollow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 6:56pm
I am going on Sat.
The trip is what I am giving my wife for valentines day.
H Clark View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H Clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:43pm
I will be there Friday afternoon and Saturday. I’m taking my dad and son. Dad has never been . I think he will enjoy it.
1960 D-12,1948 WC, 1973 160, 1977 175, 1984 6060
HagerAC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HagerAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:35pm
Sure would like to go, but won't make it again this year. Louisville is the trip of a lifetime and I've been down about 6 times. 2017 was the last time down there, I went with some family friends who pulled down there. Even though they pull a 4440, being involved with the pull part of the show is just as awesome as the show itself.   One night we got to sit front row in freedom hall and there was no experience like it. Downtown Louisville also has a very fun nightlife. Im gonna have to try to make it down next year again.
30+ A-Cs ranging from a 1928 20-35, to a 1984 8070FWA, Gleaner R52
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 7:39am
My wife and her two brothers left this morning for Louisville.  They make and sell Hydra-Fold augers and will be having a booth down there.  They've been going for years as their dad started the business over 40 years ago.  I'm not sure what their booth number is but you can look them up.  
I haven't been there in about 25 years though.
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 8:15am
I bought a small pedal wagon (orange) from them years ago. Went to the show 33 years camped in the parking lot on the west end and haven't been in 5 or 6 years. Not going to make it this year, y'all have fun
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic