This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where did he go this time...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where did he go this time...?
    Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 10:48am
Shameless has been gone for three days again. Brand new computer take a crap again....? Did the big green neighbors get wind of him bad mouthing them on here and shut him up...…? Perhaps he went camping again....? I suppose if he doesn't show up soon, I'll have to give him a call. God forbid, I hope he's not back in that place where he harasses nurses. gulp! Darrel
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 11:55am
Fingers are crossed.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 2:07pm
Dam thet Shamers,
  Always leavin us in suspension... Of where his, an an what he doin ...
     specially to thet dang machine of his...
      mmm, is he tryn to get his new computer hooked up to that dang thing an it ate it?
         an him too? Confused   SHAMERS!!!!!!!! YOU ALRIGHT????????
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 2:27pm
His machine is darn sure working fine. We got at least six inches of snow yesterday. Ain't liking it. Darrel
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 4:06pm
4 pm today.
 Were's that snow guy.
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 7:40pm
snow here today. An colder than a well diggers...........can't say. I took the day off. Been lounging all day. Got at least 2 naps in. The nurse says the cold iz only sposed to be a one day event so I'm not going out to look for him tonight.
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 7:57pm
Had to work inside today. Was cold, they must turn the heat off on weekends. Got off at 2:30, headed home and it started snowing about 4:00 this afternoon. Looks like a couple of inches of fluffy stuff out there. Old dog was in the chicken house tonight. Gonna stuff another foot of hay in there tomorrow.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:07am
WHEN is this cold gonna disappear??  The snow I can put off, but the cold.....through to the bone!!

He's up to 4 days now Darrel.  You gonna call him today?  When I come on later this afternoon, if he hasn't shown up, I'll give him a call if you haven't.  I'll check in here first.  I'm hoping it's just a glitch in his new puter.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 10:03am
You go ahead and call him, Ted. Darrel
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 1:23pm
Apparently neither of you want to talk to him, "you do it" "no you do it" "no you do it!" LOL
Well I don't have his number, so there!  He is probably trying to sneak in closer so he can hit me with that machine.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 8:23pm
Pm me his number. I'll call him
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 11:25pm
Hoping he ain't in the darn horsepistol again. Maybe that lovin wife o his gots tired of his tricks and whopped him up side o the head with a frying pan??
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 10:32am
And ruin a good frying pan.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:00am
i'm back again....thanks for ya'lls concerns! that $%&#@(&%$ Verizon lets me on line a few mins and then cuts it off! yes i've paid the bill! tonight has been the longest so far I've been able to be on line. then I pulled a LES...miss placed my fwip fone for a couple days. found it, now the battery is dead! then the pellet stove started smoking up the house....I guess i'll just go out and turn that machine on BIG TIME!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:09am
Hope it forgets the cordinates ye puts in and just blows up and falls down where its at...
  maybe you need to deduct them hours that you couldn't be on here off their bill?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:26am
I tried that on one other occation JC...it didn't work
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:17am
 Hey Good Buddy,,,well,,I'm so glad to see you is back and nuttin to have to do with the sawbones,,,,Clap You gots to get you a new ISP,,they are tryin to service your area with a pixx poor server and there has to be an alternative ISP, you  bein so close to Omaha's big market. I had those issues with our small home town ISP til I told them I was fixin to go with Dish internet and I guess they were gettin LOTS of other disgruntled customers,,,!!!  They upgraded their service to where me being a charter member ( I like thet word) I now get 50 MBPS service for a little more than I was paying for the slower service.Clap
 The satelite internet is not really a great alternative as they charge you according to what you use up and if you do like some others always lookin at girlie sites,,,why you gets to pay more,,,,lots more,,,!!!
 Good to see you back,,,and,,,,and,,stay off them girlie sites,,,!!!!Wink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:04am
I can finally uncross my two fingers, boy are they stiff. Glad to hear all is almost well. You still have the loving wife so life is good.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:40am
DANG that Les anyway!!  HE started this!!  I found mine too now.  You don't know how much you use it until you lose it....HEY,,,that rhymes!!  it was right where I thought it was, sitting on the front of the WD45....funny it didn't fall off?? Confused Ouch  Oh yeah, it was dead too...
Now if I could just find that 10mm combination wrench....you know,,,,,,,,the one that has legs....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic