This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Walmartians...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Walmartians...
    Posted: 21 May 2018 at 7:39pm
[TUBE]wrzFPBnFjxg[/TUBE]
Sponsored Links

Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:04pm
OMG!  And they BREED!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:28pm
They breed and they vote, and we pay for it.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:53pm
I almost wanna carry a barf bag when I go into wally worlds anymore! there are some that since all them idiots have been put on you tube, they wanna be on them too! the weirdest the better according to them!
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 12:19am
I don't know, I kinda liked the one that was using overhanging bellie fat for a loincloth in the moo moo.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 5:51am
Just guessing but I bet she'd be easy had
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:32am
wow! look at all the laughs I's missin' 'cause I never go to a Walmart!!
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 2:49pm
I rarely go to Wal-Mart anymore because I'm told I tend to say the wrong things some days...
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Brian Jasper co. Ia Brian Jasper co. Ia wrote:

I rarely go to Wal-Mart anymore because I'm told I tend to say the wrong things some days...

I kinda figure if they don't know then somebody needs to tell them
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 4:46pm
And everyone thinks the ocean is the last frontier!Wink
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 5:14pm
Tyler...go find her, let us all know if she's easy? I thinks Ted or Joe wants to know!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 6:07pm
[TUBE]RN_VwMb8m2M[/TUBE]
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Tyler...go find her, let us all know if she's easy? I thinks Ted or Joe wants to know!

I'll do a lot for a lot of people....... But that ain't one of them
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

Just guessing but I bet she'd be easy had
Exactly what I was thinking. Slather some Karo over an ear of field corn and she'd probably be ready for just about anything. After she was done eating.

Edited by Walker - 22 May 2018 at 6:21pm
marion View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 8:22pm
she's probably shoplifting a pot roast under that slab of beef

probably where my car keys and tv remote is I cant find

saw one about 10 years back and belly was hanging out from under shirt about to her knees and she had a fishing lure for a belly button ring, I told one of my help to check out the hotie on isle 10, I didn't want to be the only one to go blind that day
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 8:30pm
Just roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot!
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 5:47am
Common sense isn't too common any more, is it....? Darrel
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:36am
She might be easy to persuade to be had.....but not so easy to actually, uh, "have".
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 5:32pm
Beauty is only a light switch away.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Walker Walker wrote:

The only problem with the light switch is it's not a girdle
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

Originally posted by Walker Walker wrote:

The only problem with the light switch is it's not a girdle
Well then just flip the bellie fat flap up and over face before you reach for the switch. A man's got to know his limitations before going in. Clint Eastwood said that.
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 11:28pm
Warm in the winter.  
 Shaded in the summer.
 Never need Crisco.
 More bounce to the ounce.
 More fun per ton.

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 6:06am
Went to wal mart last night after work. Every crazy person on the planet had to a been in there. There was one guy in there that would have made everyone in the pictures posted above look "not too bad." A true wal martian, he was. If I would have known what I was going to see before I looked, I wouldn't have looked.
yeeeeee-owwwwww-zers. Horrible experience. I am scarred for life. Darrel
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

Went to wal mart last night after work. Every crazy person on the planet had to a been in there. There was one guy in there that would have made everyone in the pictures posted above look "not too bad." A true wal martian, he was. If I would have known what I was going to see before I looked, I wouldn't have looked.
yeeeeee-owwwwww-zers. Horrible experience. I am scarred for life. Darrel
You can usually find enough of the well dressed crowd over at Goodwill to begin the healing process.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic