This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD11EC issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD11EC issues
    Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 10:14pm
Need help new to the fourum. I have an HD11EC around 10500 roughly i can't remember exactly. Anyways last week the aluminum tank on under the torque converter housing had a crack. Ran low on fluid and started slowing down and had no pulling power when i noticed the leak. Pulled it off to weld up the leak. Filled it back up with hydraulic/trannsmisson oil and ran it an hr maybe. Then this weekend got back on it ran it a few minutes. And after 20 mins or so it started loosing pushing power. Stopped check the oil again. Which i had over filled it a little, drained oil to the safe level. Now the dozer will not track forward or back at all. 

The driveshaft will spin if you lock clutch in. But as soon as you put it into gear it will not do anything. 
I changed the spin on filter and after messing with it a few hours its seemed as if the pump had not reprimed. I checked the suction screen in the aluminum tank and it is clean. Backed the spin off filter out a little to see if their was any pressure and nothing. 

Any ideas?? Got about 2 acres worth of trees on the ground and no rake tractor to clean them up. Any ideas?? 
Sponsored Links

dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 2:26pm
Hydraulic pump that supply's the torque converter and brakes on the side of the engine is the problem. Pulled pump off and the front of the pump has a u shaped spacer that locks into the motor and that u shaped coupling that joints the pump to the crank is broke. Anybody have any info on these pumps
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 4:29pm
This pump should be 099511 and the coupling drive 630914
dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 4:33pm
Thanks!

Anybody have any of these parts. I mainly need the coupling but the shaft in the pump is rounded to.
Steve allis dozer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve allis dozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 7:49pm
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve allis dozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 7:50pm
mine has been welded , must have cooled it straight after seams to work ok !
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve allis dozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 8:12pm
dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 9:09pm
I hope I don't have to go that route. But I'll know tomorrow after making some calls around the parts people I know.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 7:16am
Check the pump too if it is getting tight or has frozen up will be the problem. My 7G uses the same drive coupler on the pump but I had used up my spare when I had a pump failure. Minnpar did have a replacement coupler when I was looking.

I seriously considered making my own from scratch, only problem I saw was getting it to stay on the shaft until I could get pump mounted. I believe it to be a 5/16" square drive.

Edited by DMiller - 21 Nov 2016 at 7:18am
dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 9:31am
Pump seems good to me.
dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 11:16am
Steve looks like I will be doing the same. Should help hold it together for a while atleast.
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:11pm
I should have the coupling and have 1pump 099511 and 1 pump 676570-5
dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by gemdozer gemdozer wrote:

I should have the coupling and haveĀ 1pump 099511 andĀ 1 pump 676570-5

Pmsent Thanks
donoman View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 5:44am
Coupling is the same as the fuel pump coupling on a GM 6-71
dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 12:56pm
Got the 099511 from gemdozer thank you very much by the way!

I have the 6436307 pump originally will the 099511 bolt back up the same way? Obviously the plumbing is different which I can fix no problem. I don't have both pumps side by side so just seeing if anybody knows off the top of there head.
dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 6:31pm
Does anybody know is there suppose to be a washer behind the coupling on the main drive or does it just stop against the shoulder.
dclifton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 9:20pm
What seal goes between the steering clutch pump and the tourqe converter pump?
Book shows a 4047783 does anybody have a common cross to a national number ?

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 6:10am
SKF P/N 4355. Most interchange catalogs will have Allis cross reference.
Ages Cat View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ages Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2020 at 12:39pm
I have an HD6E in need of an 099511 pump. Does anyone have a replacement?
Curt Anderson
HD3, HD5B, HD6E, HD6AG,HD6B dozer, I-400, 615, 616,(2) 620, 720, ACP25 lift truck, 1956 D Special Grader, AC 540 loader, AC 655 crawler loader, AC #84 plow, Simplicity lawn tractors.
gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2020 at 3:57pm
I am't sure the pump 099511 can be replaced by 676570-5 and she is 5 inchs long and the shaft have a scare head each end and am still have the 676570-5  pump on racking and these pump can have a second pump bolted on rear.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic