This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check Out This D-21 AC Puller

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 180Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check Out This D-21 AC Puller
    Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 4:39pm

Seen at the Carthage,MO pull last night...The D-21 and 2050 Oliver were powered by high RPM motorcycle engines...There were 8-9 in the class...

The AC 190 was pulling the 6000 Super Farm class..He later pulled the 6000 SS class..

My U MM was first hook of the night...I was pulling the 6250 lb 10 MPH class at 7 MPH....I got beat by 20 ft by tractors running 9-10 mph with twice the horsepower...I was very pleased with my pull of 354 ft..

Edited by 180Puller - 17 Jul 2016 at 4:54pm
Sponsored Links

allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 9:42pm
Way to go!
Those little pullers are interesting too.
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 10:16pm
Yea they are neat. Never see one like that
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic