This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brian Morrison

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brian Morrison
    Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 7:24pm
Anybody got a number to contact him. Just saw him beat two allis tractors that the owners said Marty nelson built by 56 feet. He beat a turbo diesel 45 and a brads case also. He must be the guy us allis owners need to get to build engines seeing how the internet builder wifi isn't showing to good
Sponsored Links

blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 8:54am
800-799-7233, talked to him just the other day about doing a cam, he has good turnout bout a week from getting it to shipped back
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 10:52am
Aw spankey, you still butthurt from the camshaft thread. Or did you open up your copy of the country's premier pulling magazine "The Puller" and see my picture in there a couple times taking top honors?

Please fill us in as to who I allegedly built these engines for? You're lying again, where's the Gleason.....
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 11:00am
WiFi its a farther and son team. Brad told them they should have talk to Brian before wasting money. Its no doubt you built them cause they run like they need a power adder ,like nitrous bottle on your WC or turbos like on your case .
ACFarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 11:20am
Why is this troll still on here?
Making A living everyday farming with and working on Allis Equipment
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 12:08pm
You tube ac nightmare 1 to watch
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by ACFarmer ACFarmer wrote:

For the same reason people liked to watch Dumb and Dumber
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by ACFarmer ACFarmer wrote:

Because the tn scud blew up so he's back to drinking and making up stories.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 9:47pm
Nope no stories here other than Brian kicking motors built by you tale and guys being aggrevated about the performance of their engines.
O.P.S. Heads View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 10:04pm
Please post the link so we can all see this tractor. I searched under "AC nightmare" and came up with nothing. If this is a low gear class I will laugh out loud.

Interesting you can't post your own work being better than Marty's. Gotta find somebody else's work - if that is in fact the case. That would be an admission of defeat for you. Lots of holes in this story so far.

Edited by O.P.S. Heads - 20 Sep 2014 at 10:17pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 3:07pm
You tube ac nightmare 1 and don't forget the 1 this time lol. Since you go by ops heads I assume you do cylinder head work . you can see Mitch's cylinder head work in this months edition of antique pulling magazine . I bought a tractor me and Mitch. Got back with it this morning from steward Illinois . I like to get Brian to build it so I wouldn't be disappointed in it like the farther and son that had the internet builder build.

Edited by mgburchard - 21 Sep 2014 at 3:20pm
cranky View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 4:35pm
what is the purpose of this post? why don't you build the engine yourself and enjoy the results of the competition.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 5:58pm
Do you know Brian cranky ? No one has been able to post any info to get in touch with him. He has to be one heck of a builder to beat two nelson built engines . I mean this forum holds nelson as the ultimate builder and now Brian comes along like jack and the bean stalk ,killing the giant by 56 feet.
cranky View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 6:12pm
to be honest I do not know anyone nor have I met anyone in recent years on the pulling forum.it should not be very hard to find info about brian since he is involved in tractor pulling.i am surprised you would consider buying engines since you guys have been active building engines for years and are so equipped to do so.what is the tractor model you just purchased and what class do you intend to compete in? can you share some basic engine specs with us ?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 7:45pm
Well everyone on here is so convincing that my friend Mitch couldn't build a engine that was capable of beating WiFi the internet builder so I was looking at getting in touch with Brian cause he obviously can if nothing else send kudos to him for doing so
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 8:36pm
This is quite the fairy tale going on here. Surely I'd rember building 2 engines for a father and son team....did I build these complete? I bet they bought them "turn key and timed by ear"

The only true part is your above statement that everyone is convinced that Mitch can't build an engine. How do you expect to convince people of your abilities by making up lies? Let's start with the Gleason and the 5 highly skilled employees you claimed to have.

I read last winter in a post made by pankey himself, not his alias that he was going to start boring blocks for his boys pulling tractor and have them an engine to run.....you fail your kids the promise you made on this very forum? Or just making small talk and lies?

I can't imagine why people like Hudsonator told you to get lost in the camshaft thread, and why they call you a troll here.

Have a nice evening, keep the lies coming....however I don't lie, and that's why people respect me.

Edited by wi50 - 21 Sep 2014 at 8:42pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 8:41pm
Yep fairy tale is Marty doesn't build any loosing engines . he has amnesia on builds that loose but quickly tags his name on winners . surprised he isn't saying he builds Brian's .
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:35am
I rembered reading a post somewhere where a fella had posted a picture of his dealings with pankey.  I thought I'd show you this pic mgbuchard, you'll make a wise choice staying away from pankey machine and useing anyone else......now if I could just fine one of some hacked up all thread he was so proud of.

wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:38am
Is that one of those Buda rods, or a Farmall C?  Just curious.  Did it rattle a little bit, I see the rod bearings are spun.  Detonation knock them out?  Or was it just not enough locking tab to bite into the cap?  My guess here would be detonation, due to the spun bearings and broken piston....."timed by ear".....
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 10:55am
Has anyone found this video yet?
Larry(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 11:04am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EamFt3CeiA
I had to turn my monitor sideways to see it......
'40 WC puller,'50 WD puller,'50 M puller '65 770 Ollie

*ALLIS EXPRESS contact*

I can explain it to you, BUT I cannot understand it for you!!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 12:16pm
The tractor runs nice. The video doesn't tell us anything. I thought maybe it would be of the whole class and perhaps it would scroll the distances and names at the end of the video like some do.

You put a lot of effort into picking fights with Marty. That's all this post is intended to do. Maybe you should turn all of your effort toward something more productive.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

Is that one of those Buda rods, or a Farmall C?  Just curious.  Did it rattle a little bit, I see the rod bearings are spun.  Detonation knock them out?  Or was it just not enough locking tab to bite into the cap?  My guess here would be detonation, due to the spun bearings and broken piston....."timed by ear".....
I hope them are not Mitch's parts if they are it don't say much for yours
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 5:22pm
WiFi engines didn't only loose to Brian they also lost to nick and a case engine builder who is friends with Mitch that goes by Mel on yt tractor
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 5:54pm
Would you be able to provide the names of these allegid pullers whom in supplied these engines to? Did I build them turn key? Or did they simply buy a part like a camshaft or carburetor from me.....or are you just on one of your jealous fits on the edge of another mental breakdown and making things up again?

Carefully, last time you lost it they gave you the boot and blocked your IP addresses. I wouldn't want you to have to get another new phone again.
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 6:04am
WI50 can set up an engine, I can testify to that. I am hooked most any summer weekend somewhere down here, come compare if you dare!
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:25am
Mitch says dont go up the east coast stay in middle tn
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:44am
anybody try his number, tried to get ahold of him about my cam but got an error message trying to see if its him or me
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

Mitch says dont go up the east coast stay in middle tn

That's a wise move on your part. I hear cottncrazy has been kickin all these 400+ cube engines around. With pank bragging about his shop and 5 highly skilled employees, all the engines he builds, a good share of cottncrazy's victories would be humiliating for your friend mitch. After all,cotton crazy has been hitting the most popular pulls in tn and the south.....and there's plenty of documentation.

What would be even more humiliating is if you actually knew what was in cottn's engine.....
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 2:32pm
Wifi and cotton Brian has done beat two of wifi builds i dont think he is the one who needs to spend the money driving from va to middle tn to spank another. If you want to prove something go up east cost and take a spaking from ac nightmare .    Ps no 400 cube engines in mid tn 4.5 bores is all that is over there. Cotton go get beat by ac nightmare and defend wifi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic